Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
I don't know but your quote tags aren't working you know
happy very late bday.

Umm, nope, they aren't working well Casey. It's mostly confusing, no offence.
hmm I think you already said something when I emailed everyone but thanks and casey yeah it is confusing
i know im working on that ^_^
that would be handy if you do. ^_^
heh i told ya i was an idiot when it came to these things lol
just remember you said you were stupid first
*pokes Casey* yeah yeah, you can't evolve that easy to an idiot XD
Quote:hey zeph you and the girls in those suits would be a great present for me heh heh
You don't deserve any gift, you didn't give me anything for X.mas!!!
....oh, I can't be so cruel. I'll send you something *sends Santa in underwear and gives a candies bag to Unknown*
Quote:and I am not afraid of tarantulas (but are they defanged?)
I don't know....I wanted to make a joke but I never expected him answering that....
First Unknown wins me an argument..now Casey says sth I didn't expect..I must be losing my sharpness..
Quote:hmmm... duno but that dosen't matter if they never find him ^_^
You're right. Hide him in your closet.
Quote:*glances left*..... *glances right*... wasn't exactly where i was going with this *shrugs* but alright... *starts changing* frickin hell *shiver shiver* its cold out here
*anime sweatdrop* I didn't mean you!!!!!! The Digimon are the ones who are gonna change!!!!!
Quote:*looks around for some sort of death trap before casey enters the room* heheh *shrugs* just a precaution
*Casey finds Zephyr face to face in her room* Knock before entering!!!! *flips Casey out of the room*
Quote:*pokes Casey* yeah yeah, you can't evolve that easy to an idiot XD
C'mon, it's the default evolution *loos around and sees lots of examples*
Ancient Veemon: *pokes Casey* yeah yeah, you can't evolve that easy to an idiot XD

unknow: just remember you said you were stupid first

LOL oh both of you can bite my ass lol