Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
Come now, even He'd hit that.

[Image: pvcnunlrg.jpg]
after a pic like that I'll need a drink and then I won't saything
zeph you can't have your present untill the next gift giving holiday (like your birthday) but it'll sure be a blast of a present
and btw don't know it's just a phrase
....you meanie too! Why everybody is a meanie?! So you gave me no present for Christmas?!
....now that I think about it, I didn't either :P
Oh, anyway...*looks at Casey* Figures you don't need to ask Santa for that *releases Santa and punches him again for trying to get her inside the envelope again*
*looks at the "nun" pic* Man, I think He'd prefer a more dignified looking woman. But that's my opinion.
They say He was actually married to....Magdalena (I say it in Spanish, but I'm sure she must have some name like that) You know, the prostitute from which He expelled 7 demons, they say she was actually His wife.
The Da Vinci Code is riddled with innacuracies.

Come on, like she didn't cheat on him. There was a Jerry Springer episode on it.
TriggerhappyNun Wrote:And hiding the leftovers is a bitch too.

wondered if thats what you were geting at.... ya likes ya baby back ribs huh :D
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:aww you so sweet - my own pastery - btw instead of me geting out of the cake how bout you come in
I'm claustrophobic....

....................... and some how with my luck that makes sence :\

Quote:a guy can try cant he? /
Next time knock at the door so I can hide the tarantulas.

heh gonna have to do better than that ta spook me, the damn things are everywhere in az though i do dispise them but they dont really bother me.

Quote:this could take awhile (but not to worry as long as you pay for the drinks its all good )
Me? Paying a guy? Who are you, an Argentine? But well, here *brings a huge barrel of planter water*

wooooooooot piney goodness lol

Quote:hmmm just got an idea *runs and gets an envolope, a piece of paper, and a pen. writes a note to cringle: dear santa all i want this year is a zephyr -more specifically a dark one that i know from the DaD- and perhapse a lil luck in the bed room, thanks*
*punches Santa Claus as he tries to get her inside an envelope*
heh ok dont blame ya, some fat guy trying to stuff me in an envlope would get the same result.... damn the fat and stupid ppl... every one knows for that sort of trick you need a big potato sack...

Quote:I have an idea about that
Tell me. :D

yes do tell :)

Quote:you know I'll take my chances I have an idea
More ideas...Tell me.

*waits for some kind of responce* well?

Quote:yeah wait till she see my gift
Wanna gift!

Quote:hmmm good point unknown *adds a P.S. to the note: do us both a favour and lose unknown's gift along the way and ill leave ya a five*
:cry: You meanie....*ties Santa Claus and hangs him head down* See how you get outta this!

holy hell *looks at zephyr* you hog tied santa and you calling me mean?! lol i know theres gonna be a shit load of kids that would argue that... then again feel like a slay ride? :)

Quote:TriggerhappyNun wrote:
Can I have your babies, UnknownH? Please?
You can't have babies, you're a nun!!!!
any more that dont mean much zephyr :(

(What did that mean, anyway?)
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:....you meanie too! Why everybody is a meanie?! So you gave me no present for Christmas?!

yeah *shakes finger at unknown* baaad unknown, for shame

....now that I think about it, I didn't either :P
Oh, anyway...*looks at Casey* Figures you don't need to ask Santa for that *releases Santa and punches him again for trying to get her inside the envelope again*

.......... ok been a while sence i prayed to god but plz dont let that be a cruel joke

*looks at the "nun" pic* Man, I think He'd prefer a more dignified looking woman. But that's my opinion.

*studies the picture* you sure thats not a whore posing for some guy with a fetish? sure doesnt seem "holy" ta me.

They say He was actually married to....Magdalena (I say it in Spanish, but I'm sure she must have some name like that) You know, the prostitute from which He expelled 7 demons, they say she was actually His wife.

well that answers the previous question... one of em at least
Quote:heh gonna have to do better than that ta spook me, the damn things are everywhere in az though i do dispise them but they dont really bother me.
Fucking sh....ah well, mine are tamed. Ok, accesion granted then.
*talks to the tarantulas* Ok...Moe, Larry, Curly, if that guy enters my room, let him in. But if he sneaks too much, hit him with the mallets.
Quote:heh ok dont blame ya, some fat guy trying to stuff me in an envlope would get the same result.... damn the fat and stupid ppl... every one knows for that sort of trick you need a big potato sack...
He wouldn't do that if you hadn't asked first!!!! You think a guy with a sledge was gonna pay me a plane flight?!
Quote:Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an idea about that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me.
yes do tell
...........*looks to Casey* ..........

Quote:
you know I'll take my chances I have an idea

More ideas...Tell me.
................ *both Casey and her look as a straw roll passes in front of them*

Quote:
yeah wait till she see my gift

Wanna gift!
Hey Casey.
....You think that if I kill Unknown for this it could be called 'justifiable homicide'?
Quote:holy hell *looks at zephyr* you hog tied santa and you calling me mean?! i know theres gonna be a shit load of kids that would argue that... then again feel like a slay ride?
Ok.....*calls in a Beelzemon, an Angemon, a Flamedramon, a Renamon, a Ranamon and an Angewomon* Here, use these erotic Santa costumes and go give the kids their gifts.
Hey Casey, I'm sure the kids won't complain with this.
*hold nose just in case*
hey zeph you and the girls in those suits would be a great present for me heh heh
and I am not afraid of tarantulas (but are they defanged?)
Zephyr of Darkness: heh gonna have to do better than that ta spook me, the damn things are everywhere in az though i do dispise them but they dont really bother me.
[/quote]
Fucking sh....ah well, mine are tamed. Ok, accesion granted then.
*talks to the tarantulas* Ok...Moe, Larry, Curly, if that guy enters my room, let him in. But if he sneaks too much, hit him with the mallets.

*looks around for some sort of death trap before casey enters the room* heheh *shrugs* just a precaution

Quote:heh ok dont blame ya, some fat guy trying to stuff me in an envlope would get the same result.... damn the fat and stupid ppl... every one knows for that sort of trick you need a big potato sack...
He wouldn't do that if you hadn't asked first!!!!

*turns away* *under his breath* eheheh oh yeah

I have an idea about that

Tell me.
yes do tell
...........*looks to Casey* ..........
*casey shrugs*
Quote:
you know I'll take my chances I have an idea

More ideas...Tell me.
................ *both Casey and her look as a straw roll passes in front of them*
*casey pulls out a gameboy*
Quote:
yeah wait till she see my gift

Wanna gift!
Hey Casey.
....You think that if I kill Unknown for this it could be called 'justifiable homicide'?

hmmm... duno but that dosen't matter if they never find him ^_^

[/quote]
Quote:holy hell *looks at zephyr* you hog tied santa and you calling me mean?! i know theres gonna be a shit load of kids that would argue that... then again feel like a slay ride?
Ok.....*calls in a Beelzemon, an Angemon, a Flamedramon, a Renamon, a Ranamon and an Angewomon* Here, use these erotic Santa costumes and go give the kids their gifts.
Hey Casey, I'm sure the kids won't complain with this.

*glances left*..... *glances right*... wasn't exactly where i was going with this *shrugs* but alright... *starts changing* frickin hell *shiver shiver* its cold out here