Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
hmmm good point unknown *adds a P.S. to the note: do us both a favour and lose unknown's gift along the way and ill leave ya a five*
Can I have your babies, UnknownH? Please?
uh... is there a response to that line? I never seen one before besides I have to buy a lot of my own gifts myself this year
TriggerhappyNun Wrote:Can I have your babies, UnknownH? Please?

.............. hmm in what way is that ment?
I find asking for babies is a lot better than stealing them. Too much planning involved.
sure... like that doesn't have a lot of planning involved
And hiding the leftovers is a bitch too.
Quote:aww you so sweet - my own pastery - btw instead of me geting out of the cake how bout you come in
I'm claustrophobic....

Quote:a guy can try cant he? /
Next time knock at the door so I can hide the tarantulas.
Quote:this could take awhile (but not to worry as long as you pay for the drinks its all good )
Me? Paying a guy? Who are you, an Argentine? But well, here *brings a huge barrel of planter water*
Quote:hmmm just got an idea *runs and gets an envolope, a piece of paper, and a pen. writes a note to cringle: dear santa all i want this year is a zephyr -more specifically a dark one that i know from the DaD- and perhapse a lil luck in the bed room, thanks*
*punches Santa Claus as he tries to get her inside an envelope*

Quote:I have an idea about that
Tell me. :D
Quote:you know I'll take my chances I have an idea
More ideas...Tell me.
Quote:yeah wait till she see my gift
Wanna gift!
Quote:hmmm good point unknown *adds a P.S. to the note: do us both a favour and lose unknown's gift along the way and ill leave ya a five*
:cry: You meanie....*ties Santa Claus and hangs him head down* See how you get outta this!
Quote:TriggerhappyNun wrote:
Can I have your babies, UnknownH? Please?
You can't have babies, you're a nun!!!!
(What did that mean, anyway?)
C'mon, they're brides of Christ. You think Christ never knocked any of them up?
Eh...I don't know about that.... :oops: But....
I still don't know what you mean by that.