Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:What, you're spending money in that? I know a way to grow hair that's free...
Ooops. It only works for the hands. Never mind.
no actually that doesn't work

Quote:Says who?! *storms the birthday cake* I could have gotten out of the cake as well...well, nevermind, I can do it next year :P
huh? why didn't you tell me that? :D

Quote:BTW, both Casey and Unknown are drunkards?! Shameful...
(Wait, I could make the most of when they're drunk...)
Oh, I'm sorry. You two are great. I'll be looking forward to the challenge... Twisted
while I don't normally drink I will (fake drink) now and I'll bring a special brand I have it's very potent
Quote:while I don't normally drink I will (fake drink) now and I'll bring a special brand I have it's very potent
Right, just like how Clinton didn't inhale. Actually, I believe you. Enjoy your O'douls.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah I actually don't drink and I may not drink anything don't know why just don't feel like it (plus I live in the south. the good south I mean not the stupid inbred hick south, that's next to my state)
UnknownH Wrote:ok good for you wise and casey I'll drink you under the table

*looks down at unknown* you mean drink from under the table right? ^_^
Quote:ok we did are part Zephyr,
Says who?! *storms the birthday cake* I could have gotten out of the cake as well...well, nevermind, I can do it next year :P

remind me to bring a camera next year - this i'm geting on film ^^ *leans aginst the wall drinking a beer watches unknown chase zenphyr around the room for the cake* heheh you gonna have ta run faster unknown *takes a drink*

Quote:you two up to a drink my treat
Why me?! BTW, I don't drink. You don't keep a brain this bright by drinking. The total amount of alcohol I've drank in my life can be held in half an average glass.

*notices zephyr is holding up a big gulp* well still thats less than me but i only drink on occassion *happy b day unknown -drink, happy b day wise -drink, happy b day zenphyr... -hands unknown beer- ummm think i'll stay somber for this one, walks in side zenphyr's door and closes it behind him*

Quote:and dont think i forgot you Zephyr *hands Zephyr her kit* ehhhhh its close enough to xmas ^_^
You know, I actually got a Pupa kit gift for Christmas, courtesy of my mother. She's a hellcat but once in a while she gives me some treat (and then scolds me for weeks :roll: )

lol ok well ya go two -no scolding included with this one ^_^

Ah well, gotta do what I promised *goes shuffling and sits down, carrying a copy of Casey's story, together with ten mugs of coffee and a device that prevents her from blinking*

you might need more than that......................................... its stilll not done ^_^

Quote:heheh well......... it met the discription.... started with z.... *scratches head and tries to clear his mind trying to keep from laughing*
LOL!!!
BTW, both Casey and Unknown are drunkards?! Shameful...
(Wait, I could make the most of when they're drunk...)
Oh, I'm sorry. You two are great. I'll be looking forward to the challenge... Twisted[/quote]

aww your so sweet *whipers in zenphyr's ear* hes the light weight so best chances with him ^_^
ok drinking under the table means drinking more then that person so they fall under the table
I can run faster then that.
and I'm not a light weight I can drink as much as you can(fake drink that is you know)
righty o tiny ^_^
Quote:Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Says who?! *storms the birthday cake* I could have gotten out of the cake as well...well, nevermind, I can do it next year
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huh? why didn't you tell me that?
Well, I had to organize a party in a few minutes...If you had told me earlier....But now, you can get out of my cake in MY birthday. how about it?
Quote:Enjoy your O'douls.
I take it that is a joke that only by living in the USA I could understand...
Quote:yeah I actually don't drink and I may not drink anything don't know why just don't feel like it (
I guess I killed your interest Twisted
Quote:remind me to bring a camera next year - this i'm geting on film ^^
You can get out of my cake as well...Don't worry, you don't need to share it with Unknown, you can get out from another cake :D
Quote:*notices zephyr is holding up a big gulp* well still thats less than me but i only drink on occassion *happy b day unknown -drink, happy b day wise -drink, happy b day zenphyr... -hands unknown beer- ummm think i'll stay somber for this one, walks in side zenphyr's door and closes it behind him*
*smirks from outside the room as Casey runs away terrified* That's not a healthy decision.
BTW, why keep calling me 'zenphyr'? :?

Quote:lol ok well ya go two -no scolding included with this one ^_^
I'm glad...Too bad that only the other one is real :(
Quote:you might need more than that......................................... its stilll not done ^_^
*pours the coffee in the sink and dumps the device* But I'm not giving the kit back....Oh, of course, if you're in bad need of make up I can lend you some.... Twisted

*sits in a corner awaiting the moment when both are drunk* Twisted
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:Quote:
Well, I had to organize a party in a few minutes...If you had told me earlier....But now, you can get out of my cake in MY birthday. how about it?

if he wont i will ;)

Quote:Enjoy your O'douls.
I take it that is a joke that only by living in the USA I could understand...
Quote:yeah I actually don't drink and I may not drink anything don't know why just don't feel like it (
I guess I killed your interest Twisted

if ya talking ta me... nope still there ^_^

Quote:remind me to bring a camera next year - this i'm geting on film ^^
You can get out of my cake as well...Don't worry, you don't need to share it with Unknown, you can get out from another cake :D

aww you so sweet - my own pastery - btw instead of me geting out of the cake how bout you come in Twisted

Quote:*notices zephyr is holding up a big gulp* well still thats less than me but i only drink on occassion *happy b day unknown -drink, happy b day wise -drink, happy b day zenphyr... -hands unknown beer- ummm think i'll stay somber for this one, walks in side zenphyr's door and closes it behind him*
*smirks from outside the room as Casey runs away terrified* That's not a healthy decision.

a guy can try cant he? / lol accident ^_^ sorry

Quote:lol ok well ya go two -no scolding included with this one ^_^
I'm glad...Too bad that only the other one is real :(

*sigh* as do i :(

Quote:you might need more than that......................................... its stilll not done ^_^
*pours the coffee in the sink and dumps the device* But I'm not giving the kit back....Oh, of course, if you're in bad need of make up I can lend you some.... Twisted

???!!! moo?
*sits in a corner awaiting the moment when both are drunk* Twisted

this could take awhile (but not to worry as long as you pay for the drinks its all good lol )

hmmm just got an idea *runs and gets an envolope, a piece of paper, and a pen. writes a note to cringle: dear santa all i want this year is a zephyr -more specifically a dark one that i know from the DaD- and perhapse a lil luck in the bed room, thanks*
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, I had to organize a party in a few minutes...If you had told me earlier....But now, you can get out of my cake in MY birthday. how about it?
I have an idea about that

Quote:I take it that is a joke that only by living in the USA I could understand...
it's a beer
Quote:I guess I killed your interest Twisted
depends
Quote:*smirks from outside the room as Casey runs away terrified* That's not a healthy decision.
you know I'll take my chances I have an idea

Quote:*sits in a corner awaiting the moment when both are drunk* Twisted
yeah now *hiccup* what

Quote:hmmm just got an idea *runs and gets an envolope, a piece of paper, and a pen. writes a note to cringle: dear santa all i want this year is a zephyr -more specifically a dark one that i know from the DaD- and perhapse a lil luck in the bed room, thanks*
yeah wait till she see my gift :)