Join our server on Discord

Newbie!
oh yeah the evil king of theives bakura spoliers he's the last enemy spoliers
Will he be with Bakura forewer or Bakura will get rid of the Millenium ring.
the stpry states that to unlock the power and memories of the pharoh he needs all 7 items which includes the ring which is important during the memories arc. of the show
I hate that chennal (The one they were showind YU-GI-OH on in my country) for some reason they stoped showing YU-GI-OH after the episode where Maric vs Bakura guess I will have to download the rest of the episodes by DC++ or BitTorrent. :cry:
Can you tell me how many are left.
well the first yami vs yami ep (that's the title origionally) is ep 96 and there's 224 eps so I hope you have some space on your com. and some spare time to watch them
I will find some time and I have 60Gb empty on my PC
Hi y'all How are you all Doin? I'm new on the block of this forum. I'm Damien Stryker. I'm a big anime and Hentai fan. I'm into Sonic and Digimon hentai (Normal and/or Lemon). I hopin to get to know each of ya in here. Maybe rp with some of ya to. I also love a good rpg.^_^ if anyone is interesting. please let me know.

Again, I'm glad to be part of this forum^_^V
ok but how bout you start your own topic
we've hijacked this one too much and welcome
yay, I can disturb a conversation. =3 What a fun XD

nevermind me, you two. I just want to welcome the newbie. And like it is my passion, I do it extremely late. Well, yeah, welcome here.
crimsonstryker_x Wrote:Hi y'all How are you all Doin? I'm new on the block of this forum. I'm Damien Stryker. I'm a big anime and Hentai fan. I'm into Sonic and Digimon hentai (Normal and/or Lemon). I hopin to get to know each of ya in here. Maybe rp with some of ya to. I also love a good rpg.^_^ if anyone is interesting. please let me know.

Again, I'm glad to be part of this forum^_^V

Welcome we apriciate new blooooooood here Twisted Twisted Twisted