Join our server on Discord

Newbie!
Hulloo! I be a newbie. ( :roll: Go me...) I'm actually friends with the admin of this board - yeah, they referred (sp?) me. Lessee...I decided to venture into the fanart section and seeing a horny Renamon first thing has scarred me for life. Ugh...

Anyway, I'm writing a Kaiba/Yami (Yami/Kaiba?) fanfic. It'll be my first yaoi and lemon FF. I couldn't decide who would be more seme (dominant), so I decided that I could put in multiple "scenes" =kof= and they would...uh...switch off, as it were. (makes it easier for me to write, too.) I was thinking Kaiba for the first one and Yami for the second. My friends were saying that they find it difficult to see this pairing b/c they're both so seme...but I shall prove them wrong with my literary prowess! *fanfare* HA! >___<
Hi, and welcome! Hey, some of us are yaoi lovers too! (But I'm a girl) I want to see your fic when you post it....oh, and some of the fanart is yaoi too. My gallery is all yaoi.
Well, see ya around.
hi welcome don't mind the female digimon being naked there's a lot of guys here
and while being a guy my self I don't like yaoi but I'm guessing they'd trade off but the pharoh might like the male part more although it's weird seeing as the ancient kaiba and the pharoh were related but welcome enjoy your stay
welcome *bows politely*

you may see alot of (or very little of) me around but its always good to see a new face around... and dont worry bout the ff write it as you please or it wont seem right ^_^
They're related?!! O_o

I didn't know that! What's their relation?

It's kinda gross...but Pharohs often married their sisters, or mothers, or cousins, or whatnot (tell me if this is incorrect). Well, I have seen Angel Santuary, so incest doesn't bother me all that much anymore. I still think it's a little gross, though. >,< Bleh...

P.S. About the "knowing the admin" thing - I know the old admin of this board; not the new one.
Well, there haven't been so many Admins here, so I'll just assume you are talking about Toga, since he's, like, The Admin. :P

Welcome, btw! It's always nice to see a new face on the boards :D
oh the pharoh well kaiba the priest was his cousins cause he had the rod and his dad had the eye btw did you know the pharoh found his name out too I've seen raws of later eps of yugioh so I know what went on all the way to the last ep n case you want to know.
Im watching the last episodes right now
Mai valantaine VS Maric Ishtar
no I meant last ever episode the one where the whole story finishes
it's quite cool
I cant wait when the Egiptian God cards whould stand against each other. 8)