Join our server on Discord

A wild sig for a wild girl!
That. It was high time to make myself a custom-made sig. The above is the pic and the one down my sig.
[Image: marisu_scarybeelze.jpg]
I noticed the new sig in one of my threads and I followed it here. I don't say this very often, but that is pretty fucking cool.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah zeph has a good style it's painted so it looks better then normal
Oh, how rare is to see Wise here! I know you never flatter anyone, so I'm so glad you think that way! Thank you!
And thank you too, Unknown! Don't worry, I'm giving a rest to your eyes this time Wink
heh heh yeah so anyway yeah you don't see wise here much probally cause he's an author not an artist
Wow.... Just wow. Really good.
*nods to Unknown*
Thanks Blackwargreymon Lover.
I can really see your technique improving, especially depth and perspective. And you've also improved on perspective. You could do so much more than just one charecter.
Thank you. Actually, I 've done lots of charas(you can see them in my site if you want), but these times I wanna do more Beelzemon. The next one I upload will be of Beelzemon too...but I scanned it and needs to be cut around (left without the background), easy to do with the Photoshop, but I have no Photoshop on these darn cybercafes I go to. Guess I have to wait until February and upload another for the contest I was gonna go with it....
..... :( And in this new you'll see that my perspective is not that good -_-U
eh it probally could be worse