Join our server on Discord

Calamaramon
If Calamaramon didn't stick out the butt of a giant squish, she would be somewhat, kind of, in the edge of being attrative. But Ranamon is fine the way she is. And their evolved form, AncientMermaimon is nice too.

And if anyone touchs Rana, I uses 'midnight bliss' and unleash the horny hippomen in them.
sorry pal your late she's claimed three times already it's like the toucanmon
and hey phoenix zephyr don't make me seperate you two
UnknownH Wrote:sorry pal your late she's claimed three times already it's like the toucanmon
and hey phoenix zephyr don't make me seperate you two

id like to see you try :!:
Is that what Lanamons grow up to be? AncientMermaimons?

(I wonder if the Calamaramon phase is their sexy dominatrix like mid life thing? I don't mind being raped by a Calamaramon, as long as it's my Lanamon who's trying to be hot in her beastly form, and I like to be teased first.)
Well, I'm not too sure about "growing up", but Ranamon's true Legendary Warrior form is AncientMermaimon, like how Agunimon's/BurningGreymon's is AncientGreymon, or Lobomon's/KendoGarurumon's is AncientGarurumon (Aldamon and Beowulfmon are simply fusions, not the true forms).

As for Calmaramon.. perhaps she could be a dom.. but I'm leading more towards her being a flat-out sadist (when you get insulted for being ugly when you think you're not, you tend to turn out cruel... most of the time).
yeah she's a sadist you see what she tryed to do with fairymon/shutumon
and I'm just trying to keep the peace phoenix
...I just needed a tranquilizer after seeing such and odd/cruel topic...*making doe eyes*
now why would you say it's odd or cruel
Yes we are not cruel! Ha ha ha ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha.... Twisted Twisted Twisted