Join our server on Discord

Free Nintendo DS?!?
No. But I want to burn something down Twisted
well to tell the truth I really am only trying to collect the referals to make up for the $30 i lost. I'd be willing to pay someone back if they had to pay for something. theres a vitiman thingy on there for only $6-7 bucks, if 4 people signed up for that one i'de pay them back from the $150 i'm going to get.

I'm desperate ^^; i signed up for someone else's sake and I'm just trying to make up my losses so i can afford a PSP that I have been saving for

and just to make sure the rite people get the money (if any one decideds to do this) lets PM each other so we can get it straight. If you dont want the money you can always make a request of me ^^ I'm good for it! Really!

Ryokumon
yes THN that one is pretty annoying oh and ryoku I don't know about the PSP it does has some problems
yeah I've read about them but I'm still interested in it. I'll wait to see what the americain audiance has to say about... still need the money though.

if i dont get the PSP i'm probibly going to buy a $400 dollar airsoft gun or maybe tickets to the DeviantArt Summit in california in a few months hehe ^^;

Ryokumon
whoa now that's something for $400