Join our server on Discord

Where IS waldo.... er Casey?
good fer you *claps for wisemons figuring out the mistery of the toilet* lol
Wiseman Wrote:There's nothing up my ass; I just took a huge shit. No, nothing up my ass, just a face inside that's right beneath my skin.
thank you for sharing.
and a face, what?
Quote:yes im weak, i like Renamon, and i write big stories that could prolly kill some one if used right ^_^, sue me (or we could do dinner some time? )
You're weak? And I like Renamon too...especially this neck *shows around her Renamon fur neck avoiding the things thrown at her*
I don't know why you're me inviting but I never pass a free meal.Thank you. Just let me prepare.
*has a bath* *thoroughly perfumes herself* *puts on a little red dress and black sandals* *combs her hair and puts glitter on it* *puts shiny make up over her face*
I'm ready. *jumps over her trustful donkey* If I hurry, I'll be in Arizona in.....647 days. (Don't complain if my make up is smudged) IHoooooooo Silver!!!!! *disappears in the horizon on her donkey*
Quote:I recently got shot down while being completely open and honest, and it sucked. Nonetheless, on principle, I'm someone who refuses to use lines, and smarminess annoys me. So while I'm pretty sure that you're just kidding, cut it out, because you're disgracing your gender.
I can understand you only too well cuz I have the same black tornado as you, but don't blame Casey. He's under my spell. I'm so beautiful that all guys react that way when they see me.
Quote:There's nothing up my ass; I just took a huge shit.
*holds her breath and goes outside for fresh air* *gasps*
and I'll be there quicker to sneak around watching you two in case of anything
and he may be under your spell but you're under my spell, which I never could get to work right earlier
UnknownH Wrote:and I'll be there quicker to sneak around watching you two in case of anything
and he may be under your spell but you're under my spell, which I never could get to work right earlier

is that a good thing? -if you couldnt get it to work right does that mean theres a chance she could spotainiously combust er something? *grabs mini fire extinguisher to be safe*- and dont worry you can come too... some other time... ah what the hell it may be a while before she gets here you know how to play poker right? good we hitting navada while we wait, who knows one of us may be a millionare in the works ^_^
and I'll be there quicker to sneak around watching you two in case of anything
and he may be under your spell but you're under my spell, which I never could get to work right earlier[/quote]

is that a good thing? -if you couldnt get it to work right does that mean theres a chance she could spotainiously combust er something? *grabs mini fire extinguisher to be safe* if she does its YOUR FAULT- and dont worry you can come too... some other time... ah what the hell it may be a while before she gets here you know how to play poker right? good we hitting navada while we wait, who knows one of us may be a millionare in the works ^_^
[quote="Zephyr of Darkness"]You're weak? And I like Renamon too...especially this neck *shows around her Renamon fur neck avoiding the things thrown at her*

oooook thats bit wierd *didn't think they even existed* interesting though *feels the fur*

I don't know why you're me inviting but I never pass a free meal.Thank you. Just let me prepare.
*has a bath* *thoroughly perfumes herself* *puts on a little red dress and black sandals* *combs her hair and puts glitter on it* *puts shiny make up over her face*
I'm ready. *jumps over her trustful donkey* If I hurry, I'll be in Arizona in.....647 days. (Don't complain if my make up is smudged) IHoooooooo Silver!!!!! *disappears in the horizon on her donkey*

hmm *looks to unknown* cool we get to make donkey jerky... they are kinda like deer so you can do that right?

I can understand you only too well cuz I have the same black tornado as you, but don't blame Casey. He's under my spell. I'm so beautiful that all guys react that way when they see me.

yeah.... what she said.... *thinks about what zephyr said* hey then again your right
with some careful card countng we can be but donkey jerkey? come on ass jerkey? gross and the spell it's more of a attraction spell not a spell spell so there wouldn't be any side affects
UnknownH Wrote:with some careful card countng we can be but donkey jerkey? come on ass jerkey? gross and the spell it's more of a attraction spell not a spell spell so there wouldn't be any side affects

*notices several different animals around unknowns feet*

........... no side effects huh?..... so how many times did you say you cast that spell? and yeah your right ass jerky dosent sound to appealing... on ward to vegas *hops into Zonda C12* hi-ho -german- silver away
it's a natually accuring spell targeted towards human females I like so let's just go cheat vegas