Join our server on Discord

Where IS waldo.... er Casey?
yeah that is true
Quote: I wouldn't advice you to try that Casey...you might get a million ass kicks in a single minute. *puts hand into Casey's pocket and takes out a bill* Wha....You spent THIS in drinks in a single weekend?! You can buy me two of the biggest Pupa kits with this....Man, you're so selfish!!!!

eheheheh no comment ^^;
Well,don't expect me to read your 50 pages novel if you don't make me a nice gift. Of course, that's if it doesn't have any Beelzemon yaoi...but all you write are stuff about you and Renamon fucking, yeah?
*yawns* *reads for the upteenth time the few Beelzemon yaoi available*
hey zeph you know the site has a solo manga of him right?
I knew it, and I even have it in my site, but thanks anyway! :P lol
ok good just wanted to tell you
heheh ok ok point made ^_^ though it is possable that he might come into the series later... yes im weak, i like Renamon, and i write big stories that could prolly kill some one if used right ^_^, sue me :P (or we could do dinner some time? ;) )
Quote:(or we could do dinner some time? )
I recently got shot down while being completely open and honest, and it sucked. Nonetheless, on principle, I'm someone who refuses to use lines, and smarminess annoys me. So while I'm pretty sure that you're just kidding, cut it out, because you're disgracing your gender.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
first off i was being serious

second what the hell crawled up your ass?

third i do as i feel right -in other words i aint gonna listen to ya bitchin and take it to heart so you shouldnt bother ^_^

fourth as i said before if you really cant stand me that much ignore my posts
first good for you for being able to actually get that line out and not sounding that goofy
second don't mind him he's just mad
third if he feels like it he'll probally say it cause he's honest no matter what the smart thing to lie about is
fourth again don't mind him he's just angry
Quote:second what the hell crawled up your ass?
There's nothing up my ass; I just took a huge shit. No, nothing up my ass, just a face inside that's right beneath my skin.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against