Join our server on Discord

Where IS waldo.... er Casey?
hhvorausgesagt Wrote:Hey Ancient Veemon, if your not going to post the story here, where are you going to post it?

well right now it is in progress, sure one chapter is done, but I want to post it when I did more. Just not here, since it is specialized at hentai. I think I might release it on my own little place. I will be that fair to give a link as soon it is done though.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:
'Course, if not, it's one person less to tease.

we both know i mean more than that to you... never mind...

'Big imagination'?????? A Renamon fan??????? C'mon now... Well, I guess I can read it... What Do I like for Christmas? A Pupa kit. A big one. Or it could be a perfume kit as well *sneers to Casey* (..... so lets see surplus size deoderant and cheep two-buck chuck.... got it *writes that down on a shopping list*)

*Casey sees a huge dragon shadow behind him as Zephyr takes out his arm* No good for your health, hon.

(heh cute lizard... Twisted and what is good for your health anymore *loads colt 45 with ap's and draws simitar* dont really want to kill your lizard but... i aint gonna be dinner either... or lunch or breakfast for that fact... hon Twisted )
Quote:my chapters are all about 20 pages long, but non hentai, so I bet my fucking ass no one will give a fucking shit about the story here, that's why I wont post it on the DAD.
You seem rather angry lately...care to tell me why? (eh... i could but thats his bussiness)

C'mon guy, you can't live a second without us :P

(don't kid ya self... i've been a lone wolf before... dont think i can't go back to it?)
UnknownH Wrote:yeah that's how I thought it up like an anime
and I wouldn't want casey gone he's a good poster who's probally slightly psychotic like the rest of us

slightly.................? *walks away not believing what unknown said seriously insulted* ok i'll let that slide this time but next time you say something like that i'll hunt you down, torture you till you beg for death, and if your lucky kill you slow and painfully.... mercy doesnt come to those who envoke my rath...
Quote:slightly.................? *walks away not believing what unknown said seriously insulted* ok i'll let that slide this time but next time you say something like that i'll hunt you down, torture you till you beg for death, and if your lucky kill you slow and painfully.... mercy doesnt come to those who envoke my rath...
Sorry pal, but you're not crazy; you're just full of shit. I've lived in a mental ward, and I've known crazy people. Crazy people don't consider themselves to be crazy, not the least bit. I see that you're working towards some sort of persona, but you're really just feeding on a bunch of cinematic stereotypes. I've been called crazy, and not in a good way. I've been called crazy by someone I needed to have believe that I was sane, so then I spent months trying to prove my sanity. It was all pointless in the end, a wasted effort. I think I settled for her believing that I think too much, yeah, but I don't care..."Crackerman".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:we both know i mean more than that to you... never mind...
Read my mail and you might change your mind... Twisted

Quote:(..... so lets see surplus size deoderant and cheep two-buck chuck.... got it *writes that down on a shopping list*)
Evil I wouldn't advice you to try that Casey...you might get a million ass kicks in a single minute. *puts hand into Casey's pocket and takes out a bill* Wha....You spent THIS in drinks in a single weekend?! You can buy me two of the biggest Pupa kits with this....Man, you're so selfish!!!!
Quote:(heh cute lizard... and what is good for your health anymore *loads colt 45 with ap's and draws simitar* dont really want to kill your lizard but... i aint gonna be dinner either... or lunch or breakfast for that fact... hon )
'Tis a magical dragon of the Bahamut family....I don't think you can do anyhting with bullets to it. *takes out book* You gotta take me down since I'm the one summoning it.
Quote:(don't kid ya self... i've been a lone wolf before... dont think i can't go back to it?)
I didn't mean it that way...It's only that we cast 'Doom' on whoever leaves here.....
Quote:Sorry pal, but you're not crazy; you're just full of shit.
Yep *shows Casey's bill to Wise*
Quote: I spent months trying to prove my sanity. It was all pointless in the end, a wasted effort
Yeah... proving yourself to others is unpaid work. Whenever I tried proving myself to others, I'd end up sending them all to hell and doing things I want for a whole month.
[Sorry pal, but you're not crazy; you're just full of shit. I've lived in a mental ward, and I've known crazy people. Crazy people don't consider themselves to be crazy, not the least bit. I see that you're working towards some sort of persona, but you're really just feeding on a bunch of cinematic stereotypes. I've been called crazy, and not in a good way. I've been called crazy by someone I needed to have believe that I was sane, so then I spent months trying to prove my sanity. It was all pointless in the end, a wasted effort. I think I settled for her believing that I think too much, yeah, but I don't care..."Crackerman".[/quote]

good for you lol true i do rp on here to some extint, hell thats half the fuckin fun, but first off you dont even know me, second instead of lieing to myself and every one else by saying im sane i accept what i am for what i am. but i will give you this much though, im not as twisted as i say, but that doesnt mean that you or anybody else could peg me as mentaly stable or even the other way around point being you dont know shit about me, what im like, what i do in my spare time, or my personality beyond what you read so dont fuckin judge what you dont know... and "Crackerman"? damn thats just pathetic at least come up with a decent insult :\

but seriously i got no problem with you, but if you absolutely can't stand to hear from me, then just to skip over my posts.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:we both know i mean more than that to you... never mind...
Read my mail and you might change your mind... Twisted

Quote:(..... so lets see surplus size deoderant and cheep two-buck chuck.... got it *writes that down on a shopping list*)
Evil I wouldn't advice you to try that Casey...you might get a million ass kicks in a single minute. *puts hand into Casey's pocket and takes out a bill* Wha....You spent THIS in drinks in a single weekend?! You can buy me two of the biggest Pupa kits with this....Man, you're so selfish!!!!

eheheheh no comment ^^;

'Tis a magical dragon of the Bahamut family....I don't think you can do anyhting with bullets to it. *takes out book* You gotta take me down since I'm the one summoning it.

hmmmm then i am kinda screwed huh... ^^

Quote:(don't kid ya self... i've been a lone wolf before... dont think i can't go back to it?)
I didn't mean it that way...It's only that we cast 'Doom' on whoever leaves here..... ok well glad i aint gone yet :)

Quote:Sorry pal, but you're not crazy; you're just full of shit.
Yep *shows Casey's bill to Wise* maaaaaaaayyyybbe
:)
Quote: I spent months trying to prove my sanity. It was all pointless in the end, a wasted effort

Yeah... proving yourself to others is unpaid work. Whenever I tried proving myself to others, I'd end up sending them all to hell.
sounds like fun lol
"Crackerman" is the name of the song I quoted, one of the lesser singles from STP's "Core".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think I'm getting lost but everyone here might be a little psycho and hey everyone's a little psycho sometimes cause sanity is boring. and wise is arguementative he starts arguements sometimes cause that's who he is
an angry man
UnknownH Wrote:I think I'm getting lost but everyone here might be a little psycho and hey everyone's a little psycho sometimes cause sanity is boring. and wise is arguementative he starts arguements sometimes cause that's who he is
an angry man

yeah your right... and i'm hot headed (tend to get mad easy)

point being i got mad over nothing. the more i thought about it the more i realized, i am what i want to be... me -for better or worse lol