Join our server on Discord

Where IS waldo.... er Casey?
*sigh* oh come on zephyr, you know you missed me Wink

big imagination = big stories (also meens good creativity) but thats kinda cold dont ya think? trying to brake this book and a half i've pain stakingly crafted? *holds one of thousands of copies up* so what were you looking at anyway? *snags book from Zephyr* heh never woulda guessed you were into that *smiles slyly and hands Zephyr the book* heheh... wont say anything i promise Twisted

btw hehheheh........ *puts an arm around Zephyr* you stuck with me hon Wink
my chapters are all about 20 pages long, but non hentai, so I bet my fucking ass no one will give a fucking shit about the story here, that's why I wont post it on the DAD.

Welcome back Wald... err Casey, or so.
fiction in it's self mostly will be ignored for those who refuse to read... but yeah your right *having written some of each* i can say this: people aparently dont give a damn about creativity they're focused on other things...
let's name it: Sex.

If there is no sex scene within the first three pages they call the story as crap and stop reading.
Not all, but the big amount is like that. It's sad, but I couldn't care less. If the horizont is that much limited it is not my fault. Nuff said.
I ahve a huge imageination and I don't/can't write but I think I could maybe but what I'm thinking of might be more episodic then normal and to get rid of a summoning I think you have to lower the hp of the summon so zeph will have to kill casey to make him go away
I've been actually thinking of writing a few stories, though they probably won't be as long as 50 pages. I got some ideas right now.
*sits off to the side polishing/ loading my guns*

heheh wouldn't adivse you try that aproach if i were you unknown but if you guys (and girls) REALLY want me gone say the word and i'm gone (provided i want to leave)

eh don't sweat it trigger, never thought i'd write something that big either but i did... just started and haven't found a way to end it yet but... yeah just dont cut your stories and ya good ^_^
Hey Ancient Veemon, if your not going to post the story here, where are you going to post it?
Quote:*sigh* oh come on zephyr, you know you missed me
'Course, if not, it's one person less to tease.
Quote:big imagination = big stories (also meens good creativity) but thats kinda cold dont ya think? trying to brake this book and a half i've pain stakingly crafted? *holds one of thousands of copies up* so what were you looking at anyway? *snags book from Zephyr* heh never woulda guessed you were into that *smiles slyly and hands Zephyr the book* heheh... wont say anything i promise
'Big imagination'?????? A Renamon fan??????? C'mon now... Well, I guess I can read it... What Do I like for Christmas? A Pupa kit. A big one. Or it could be a perfume kit as well *sneers to Casey*
Quote:btw hehheheh........ *puts an arm around Zephyr* you stuck with me hon
*Casey sees a huge dragon shadow behind him as Zephyr takes out his arm* No good for your health, hon.
Quote:my chapters are all about 20 pages long, but non hentai, so I bet my fucking ass no one will give a fucking shit about the story here, that's why I wont post it on the DAD.
You seem rather angry lately...care to tell me why?
Quote:to get rid of a summoning I think you have to lower the hp of the summon so zeph will have to kill casey to make him go away
Thanks for the tip. However, I don't even have to bother about that *nods to the huge dragon shadow who would kill Casey if needed*
Quote:heheh wouldn't adivse you try that aproach if i were you unknown but if you guys (and girls) REALLY want me gone say the word and i'm gone (provided i want to leave)
C'mon guy, you can't live a second without us :P
yeah that's how I thought it up like an anime
and I wouldn't want casey gone he's a good poster who's probally slightly psychotic like the rest of us