Join our server on Discord

wierd things...
lucky thing I got these when I bought spiderman 2 *web swing* so I hope you don't fall behind *zip* heh heh
Quote:lucky thing I got these when I bought spiderman 2 *web swing* so I hope you don't fall behind *zip* heh heh
I have the whole fucking costume, and I look damn good in it. I also have semi-super powers, remember. Some are similar to Spidey's. I stopped wearing glasses, no contacts, just free. I also have super leg flexibility.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:ahhhh ok never heard of it before... and just cuz there are 29 letters dosnt mean its better, means theres more to remember
I meant it's better for a manteada...each gets 29 hits instead of 26...
Quote:ouch I bet that might hurt
Nope, it's mostly like tapping, that's why people allow it.(and why people can take 4 or 6 people slapping them almost 60 times each) If you slap too hard you might get hurted by the victim, who will slap you back.
Quote:*sees he's only got 20 bucks in his wallet and lowers his voice so only the three of them could hear what he was saying* ok you two go stand by the counter and wait. *gets a fight started by randomly punching ppl and rushes for the door where Zephyr and unknown are waiting* time to go! *scoops zephyr up in his arms as he passes* heh still got 20 bucks wana go hit a movie zeph? ^_^
*anime sweatdrop* Why did I end up here and like this?
BTW Casey....next time you scoop sb in your arms, the right form of doing it is by the shoulders or ribs and by the knees...NOT BY THE TITS AND PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pries open Casey's fingers and skips down him*
Quote:lucky thing I got these when I bought spiderman 2 *web swing* so I hope you don't fall behind *zip* heh heh
*is left alone to face the crowd* Damn these two...can't believe they'd mix me in this...but well....I don't like to use my power in these people, but.....*teleports mob to Casey's house*
Quote:I have the whole fucking costume, and I look damn good in it. I also have semi-super powers, remember. Some are similar to Spidey's. I stopped wearing glasses, no contacts, just free. I also have super leg flexibility.
hey I have the same flexiblity and smartass mouth

Quote:*anime sweatdrop* Why did I end up here and like this?
BTW Casey....next time you scoop sb in your arms, the right form of doing it is by the shoulders or ribs and by the knees...NOT BY THE TITS AND PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pries open Casey's fingers and skips down him*
yeah pervert that's my job (if she ever let's me :D )

Quote:*is left alone to face the crowd*
you weren't left alone I was crawling up a building so I could web you up away from them you have to be at the right distance to grab someone with the webbing
Quote:yeah pervert that's my job (if she ever let's me )
WH-WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course not!!!!!!!in public
Quote:you weren't left alone I was crawling up a building so I could web you up away from them you have to be at the right distance to grab someone with the webbing
Duh, I'm a Hell Warrior, way stronger than you both together.I have no problem handling humans, even if as a mob. Besides, wearing my armor I must weight about 160 kgs. *looks up at Unknown* Gotta admit you look interesting dressed as Spiderman
ok then we could go to mine or your place for that he he
and while I don't know about the power levels I do look good in the spidey suit
I'm glad you understoodLet's go to mine.Nobody will see us there
Quote:and while I don't know about the power levels I do look good in the spidey suit
Well, my attack, defense and elemental defense (except against machine) in my system is the maximum possible. If you want, I can depict you my chara.
Yay, I bet you like the Spiderman costume cuz you can really remain 'unknown' in it. And enter hotels without people knowing who you are Twisted
Well, maybe I) can think of you as the masked man fantasy ;P
ok let's go
and no I actually have my own suit and I usally can just copy an abllity or two because I have a superhuman imagination and I can alter my costume however I want so with a little effort I can be whoever I want for a little while
Well, we're there. What do you wanna do first?
Oh, I would have asked first if I knew!!!! Would you turn into Beelzemon for me? Pretty please?
That's so good...Bet no girl would get bored with you Twisted [/quote]
well if we're going to do something maybe we should move this to the RP forum
anyway there's the side effects of possible power transfer and the villians trying to attack me and needing to concentright to keep form
anyway if I turn into him now I'd have to get you another birthday present