Join our server on Discord

wierd things...
i will, but only cuz i want too *turns around with a smug grin*
Quote:well I can say it nicely if you want
'Course I do.

Quote:unknown pointed that one out and yes it was suppose to be a lame, far out of date, line - especially sence we all know it wouldnt work any way... *sigh*
Uh huh......(That means I would never be able to ask these two to make a threesome)
Quote:hmmm drinking... good... missing my wallet and being left with the tab... bad... picking a random person out of a crowd, telling the bar tender that they are paying, ducking out the door, and actually geting away... priceless
Wonder how many times you actually did that...
Quote:oh c'mon i had to spell it out for ya any more subtle and it woulda been 6 feet under shuting up before i get my ass kicked now

^ , ^
_/
Thanks for that 'oncour' explanation....now I have to figure out what that pic means.....
*turns Casey around and gives him a double manteada*
Quote:i will, but only cuz i want too *turns around with a smug grin*
*gives him another manteada* Everybody join!!!! Now with the Spanish ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:'Course I do.
ok how nice do you want me to say it?

Quote:Uh huh......(That means I would never be able to ask these two to make a
threesome)
remember the old saying about being drunk (but I don't drink anyway)

Quote:Thanks for that 'oncour' explanation....now I have to figure out what that pic means.....
*turns Casey around and gives him a double manteada*
uh so what does manteada mean?
yeah was wondering that myself and as i said i only drink on occasions and i got to like what im drinkin a whole lot to actually go to the point of getting plastered - not to mention i know my limits rather well
Quote:ok how nice do you want me to say it?
As nicely as you can.
Quote:remember the old saying about being drunk (but I don't drink anyway)
C'mon, remember this huge bill?...oh sorry, it was Casey's.
Quote:uh so what does manteada mean?
I don't know if it exists in English or anywhere outside the schol I used to be.
Manteada: Used as a "friendly" B-day greeting, and some other times as well. A person is surrounded by people (usualy 4 or 6, but it can be any number) and the people say loudly the ABC. With each letter they say, they give the person one slap in the back (the slaps are usualy mild ,that's why the person allows it, but if you go too strongly you might get a black eye or a kick in the calves)
Double manteada: A wicked trick. When they are done, sb (or all) shout loudly "I forgot a letter so we start again" so they start again. Nobody starts a triple manteada cuz nobody will allow it.
Personally, I love to do it, and never got one cuz my B-day is in holidays. Twisted And BTW, the Spanish ABC is cooler than the English cuz it has 29 letters Twisted
Quote:i only drink on occasions and i got to like what im drinkin a whole lot to actually go to the point of getting plastered - not to mention i know my limits rather well
*glances back at the bill* Quite a limit, you got there.
Quote:remember the old saying about being drunk (but I don't drink anyway)
C'mon, remember this huge bill?...oh sorry, it was Casey's.

......... eh heh... no comment ^^;

Quote:uh so what does manteada mean?
I don't know if it exists in English or anywhere outside the schol I used to be.
Manteada: Used as a "friendly" B-day greeting, and some other times as well. A person is surrounded by people (usualy 4 or 6, but it can be any number) and the people say loudly the ABC. With each letter they say, they give the person one slap in the back (the slaps are usualy mild ,that's why the person allows it, but if you go too strongly you might get a black eye or a kick in the calves)
Double manteada: A wicked trick. When they are done, sb (or all) shout loudly "I forgot a letter so we start again" so they start again. Nobody starts a triple manteada cuz nobody will allow it.
Personally, I love to do it, and never got one cuz my B-day is in holidays. Twisted And BTW, the Spanish ABC is cooler than the English cuz it has 29 letters Twisted

ahhhh ok never heard of it before... and just cuz there are 29 letters dosnt mean its better, means theres more to remember lol

Quote:i only drink on occasions and i got to like what im drinkin a whole lot to actually go to the point of getting plastered - not to mention i know my limits rather well
*glances back at the bill* Quite a limit, you got there.[/quote]
ouch I bet that might hurt and casey did run up the bill more so he pays lol
*spits wine across the room* WHAT?!!! *grabs unknown by the collar and shake him rigerously* I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE SPLITIN THE BILL!
*sees he's only got 20 bucks in his wallet and lowers his voice so only the three of them could hear what he was saying* ok you two go stand by the counter and wait. *gets a fight started by randomly punching ppl and rushes for the door where Zephyr and unknown are waiting* time to go! *scoops zephyr up in his arms as he passes* heh still got 20 bucks wana go hit a movie zeph? ^_^
I don't mean to mess up your plan but there's people chasing us ok we'll split up I'll take zeph and go that way and you go that way lol
hmm id do that.................. but cant stop to put her down... later and dont let that mob get ya Wink *anime dust cloud* *casey and zephyr are long gone leaving unknown with the mob*