Join our server on Discord

Digivolving music
yeah but hey we all have odd posting things some more then others
...what is this "Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2"?

PS. Lanamon digs me. I think she does.
Quote:...what is this "Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2"?
A 28 song punk compilation, featuring rare tracks from Green Day, Foo Fighters, and many others. Vol. 1 had 26 songs, and it featured The Offspring, NOFX, etc.. Vol. 1 is actually better, in my opinion, if only because of Rise Against. Anyway, all the bands on the CD's have one thing in common; they all dislike Bush (except for No Doubt, but that's the band Bush). The CD's are priced on average at about $8.00 each by Fat Wreck Chords (NOFX's independent label), and they come with a free DVD featuring music videos, anti-Bush videos, anti-war videos, and revelations about the fraud behind the 2000 election. If you're a fan of new punk bands (harder side), and want a good sampling, or just want to see Will Ferrell do a Bush commercial, I strongly recommend both volumes. You probably should use Amazon though, because it's very hard to find them in stores. You will never see them in Walmart, that's for damn sure.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah well there's a lot you won't see in wal-mart
Princess Jeannette Wrote:Is it me?

PS. Now where in my life have I become a brunette?

Are you a blonde?
Quote:Yep, her personified posts all seem to have A.D.D..
Hey Wise,please tell me, what's A.D.D?
*looks around* *anime sweatdrop* What a bunch of spam...Wonder if Unknown and I look like that to the others when we keep spamming topics...
(Tee hee. I haven't seen such a fun topic since the 'fucking CEO man'!. LOOOOL!!!)
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:Yep, her personified posts all seem to have A.D.D..
Hey Wise,please tell me, what's A.D.D?
*looks around* *anime sweatdrop* What a bunch of spam...Wonder if Unknown and I look like that to the others when we keep spamming topics...
(Tee hee. I haven't seen such a fun topic since the 'fucking CEO man'!. LOOOOL!!!)

STOP spaming topics people are trying to talk about DIGIMON relaited things.
THIS IS NOT A CHAT :!: :!: :!: :x
*takes in air*
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey little man. Look at the title: Digimon chat.
Can you read?
one A.D.D means antention deficet disorder it means you can't focus and 2 a discussion about pricess jeanette is really digimon realated
and we might zeph oh well
wel sooooooooooooooooory

but you sad:

Quote: What a bunch of spam... Wonder if Unknown and I look like that to the others when we keep spamming topics...