Join our server on Discord

Admin no more
*sighs* That's really a shame indeed... You were one of the best admins, and if anything, even better than Togashi. *dodges Toga's whap* ^_^;

Seriously, you'll be sorely missed, but I wish the best still. Thanks for everything, Chibi-Rena-man. ^_^
Farewell, Chibi. You took a lot of crap from some of the folks here about updates, but you still did your job to the best of your ability.
Good luck in the future, Chibi. May you never get sacked with such a lousy and unforgiving job as this ever again.
Soni
missed a lot in the time I wasn't here, I bet, but well sad that you aren't admin anymore. You did a very good job at all. Well, sorry for not replying earlier, but stuff kept me distracted. Good luck, man.
Hope you will return We will be waiting.
I've never seen The Godfather, but I know the quote, and indeed, they pulled you back in. You're a real trooper Chibi, a role model for anyone who finds himself making personal sacrifices for the good of all mankind.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*deep bow* Thanks for the compliments, man :D
I'll just have to see how it works out, but I figure that few updates are still better than no updates at all.
chibi one big update is as good as a bunch of little updates