Join our server on Discord

Stop the FCC - Petition
http://www.stopfcc.com

Fed up with the government deciding what you can watch, read and listen to? Sign the Petition!
sorry we can't they actually do a good thing it's just that super bowl thing that was the problem they should return to normal soon
bullshit!

Censorship is just the beggining!
There are thirty two countries that do democracy better then us!
Since when do we live in a communism?!

Check out Greece!
yeah but that's europe they do all sorts of sh!t there that we can't but that acceptible why do you think the puritans left? it was too fun over there so they had to leave they hated fun
Quote:yeah but that's europe they do all sorts of sh!t there that we can't but that acceptible why do you think the puritans left? it was too fun over there so they had to leave they hated fun

What the fuck?!

Quote:yeah but that's europe

Whats your point? You think they should be the only ones aloud to say and do things freely on the media?!

Quote:they do all sorts of sh!t there that we can't

Thats the point. We should change that.
America calls itself "the land of the free", doesn't it?

Quote:why do you think the puritans left? it was too fun over there so they had to leave they hated fun

Weren't they (the puritans) religious nutcases? And unless I remember incorrectly, religion and government were made seperate quite a while ago (over a hundred years ago).
And I'm pretty sure they left for freedom of religion, and ironically, when founding there own country, made it so everyone in it had to practice the puritan religion. This was ended after people were banned from the puritan territory, founded other colonies, and went to war to end it.
The Puritan government/religion hybrid is dead, we aren't ruled by fanatical priests anymore unless you live in some sort of strange congregation that doesn't want its memebers exposed to the world.
The only people who dont want any of thier sons and daughters to be exposed to the world are either:
1. People of the land! You know, Morons!
2. Idiots unable to think of why they should prevent thier children from being exposed to anything but its going to happen anyway so everyones gonna have some pretty fucked up children, but still, they do it anyway.
3. Ranchers who want to make thier children so stupid that they have to come back to the ranch to work for thier parents.
hhvorausgesagt Wrote:What the fuck?!
yeah europe does a lot more stuff we can't it's just different

Quote:Whats your point? You think they should be the only ones aloud to say and do things freely on the media?!
no it's just sometimes they can and we can't

Quote:Thats the point. We should change that.
America calls itself "the land of the free", doesn't it?
yeah there's irony in that somewhere

Quote:Weren't they (the puritans) religious nutcases? And unless I remember incorrectly, religion and government were made seperate quite a while ago (over a hundred years ago).
you know that can't happen here all the way for one we do have G.W. Bush

Quote:And I'm pretty sure they left for freedom of religion, and ironically, when founding there own country, made it so everyone in it had to practice the puritan religion. This was ended after people were banned from the puritan territory, founded other colonies, and went to war to end it.
yes you see why everyone hated them

Quote:The Puritan government/religion hybrid is dead, we aren't ruled by fanatical priests anymore
priests no but fanactics? close to it almost

Quote:unless you live in some sort of strange congregation that doesn't want its memebers exposed to the world.
The only people who dont want any of thier sons and daughters to be exposed to the world are either:
1. People of the land! You know, Morons!
2. Idiots unable to think of why they should prevent thier children from being exposed to anything but its going to happen anyway so everyones gonna have some pretty fucked up children, but still, they do it anyway.
3. Ranchers who want to make thier children so stupid that they have to come back to the ranch to work for thier parents.

yes those people are like that but that's not the point
Quote:yeah europe does a lot more stuff we can't it's just different

I dont give a shit if its just different, its our responsibility to change all that.

Quote:no it's just sometimes they can and we can't

Thats my point moron, we have to change it.

Quote:yes those people are like that but that's not the point

Then what IS the point fool?
*revives a dead topic* god damnit before you bitch at me, I want to say something. grrrrr *aims with guns at potential flamers*

well, living in Europe, I have to tell something about that.

First, the fucked up country, I live is very weird. On one side it is liberal, on the other side they are still fucked up. Sure, they don't censor the Digimon episodes. - good thing.
Second, nobody cares about seeing a naked female breast - good thing. Can turn into a bad thing, when the lady is ugly.
Third. And now it starts. Though you have not that open handling with sexuality in the public, you in America have a lot of things we don't have here.
For example, you get the anime, you get all the good stuff too, like merchandising. You have uncensored video games, like Grand Theft Auto, which is brutally censored in my country, well at least Vice City was, dunno about the other.

So it is a draw between Europe and America in my point of view, and even the game censoring here, and the censoring there. it should be ridden of everywhere. Censoring is bad and must be eliminated.
AMEN BRUTHA
The Freakin' FCC (Peter Griffin)

They will clean up all your talking in a manner such as this
They will make you take a tinkle, when you want a take a piss
They will make you call fellatio a trouser friendly kiss
Here's the brain situation
There's no negotiation
With the fellas at the freakin' FCC!

They're as stuffy as the stuffiest of special interest groups
Make a joke about your bowels and they order in the troops
Any baby with a brain can tell them everybody poops
Take a tip, take a lesson
You'll never win by messin'
With the fellas at the freakin' FCC!

And if you find yourself with some young sexy thing
You're gonna have to do her with your ding-a-ling!
(Cause you can't say 'penis')

So they sent this little warning they're prepared to do their worst
And they stuck it in your mailbox hoping you could be cohersed
I could think of quite another place they should've stuck it first
They may just be neurotic, or possibly psychotic
They're the fellas at the freakin' FCC!