Join our server on Discord

Lemon Terriormon X Henry (NC-17)
Disclaimer: I do not own anything digimon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Henry comes home from school to find Terriormon "pleasing himself" and gets some hentai ideas...

"Then you carry the x to the..." Henry sat and listened to his math teacher drone on and on. *"When is this going to help me when im out battling digimon all the time..."* he thought to himself. *ring* the bell went off, school was over. Henry grabbed his books and ran to his locker. "I just wanna get home as fast as I can, I can't stand being in this building." He shoved his homework in his bookbag and stepped into the crowd of people trying to shove their way out of the same door. He pushed past a couple people and eventually made his way out of the door, where the crowd dispersed and there was room to move. He ran to the bike rack and grabbed his bike, jumped on it, and was gone in a matter of seconds.
After turning a few blocks, he was finally home. He walked up to the door, took his key out of his pocket, and opened the door. He walked in silently and put his bookbag by the door. He didnt want to disturb anybody, or even worse, have to have a conversation. He was too tired to talk. His stomach growled, reminding him that he didnt eat enough at lunch. He walked into the kitchen, grabbed some cookies and turnd to go to his room. He was about to leave when a note on the table caught his attention. "Taking Suzy to a concert at her school, be back around 7" he read aloud. "Thats good, I guess im on my own for dinner tonight... well I guess I should fill up now." He opened the fridge and took out some carrots, strawberries, and whipped cream along with the cookies he already had. He was glad that no one was home, that meant he could eat this all in his room. He opened the door with his back and put the food on his desk. *Pant, pant* he heard from somewhere in his room. "What is that?" he asked himself. He walked over to his bed and looked over it to the other side. There lied Terriormon, one hand on his ear, the other on his digicock that was now sticking out of its sheath.
Henry looked down and noticed that his cock was now hard, and a little bit of it was coming out of his pants. "Having fun?" he asked Terriormon seductively. "*gasp* when did you get home Henry?" Terriormon asked him. "Just now..." he said in the same seductive voice. He leaned over the bed and before terriormon knew it, his digicock was in Henry's mouth. "Ooh" he moaned, putting his hand on Henry's head. Henry lifter Terriormon up onto the bed, his digicock in his mouth the whole time. Terriormon shook as he cummed in Henry's mouth. "Mmm" Henry said as he swallowed the salty liquid.
Henry stood up and walked over to his desk. He lifted his shirt off his head and unbutoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor. His cock jumped in anticipation. He picked up a carrot and the can of whipped cream. He walked back over to the bed and sat in front of Terriormon. He took the lid off of the cream and shoot the can. He lifted Terriormons legs, exposing his ass. Henry's cock jumped again. He put the top of the can into Terriormon's ass and bent it a little bit, squirting the cold whipped cream up his hole. He took the can our after a few seconds and put it aside. He took the carrot and put the tip in Terriormon's ass. He slowly sunk the carrot into the cream-lubed ass. Terriormon's cock was hard and alive again as Henry pumped the carrot in and out, stretching him. Henry took the carrot out and took a bite. "Mmm this is good, try some." he said to Terriormon, leaning down into a kiss, letting him taste the carrot. Henry couldnt take it any longer, so he sank his cock into the warm, yet cool because of the slowly melting cream, ass.
Henry gasped at the tightness of his ass and Terriormon groaned in pleasure. Henry started pumping his cock in and out, enjoying the sensation of pleasure surging through his body. "Ahh yeah thats great" he said, panting heavily, punding faster and faster by the second. Terriormon couldnt take it anymore and came with a scream. His ass clenched as he came, the muscles tightened around Henry's cock. Henry couldnt take it anymore. "Ahh ahh yeah!" he screamed as he shot his cum up Terriormons ass. They stayed that way for a while. "How about i go make some dinner?" Henry asked and walked out the door. Terriormon just smiled.
Okay......

..........so where is it?
Ahh! sorry, i started typing the post and then had computer trouble so i decided to turn my com off for a bit and i didnt know i had posted that -_-' ok, im gonna edit it in now ^^'