Join our server on Discord

A Flamey Gabu Night-Part I(M Flamedramon/M Gabumon)Opinions?
Here's hoping my posting will help get this section a little more active in the future. It's a request I did recently for my good buddy Clarence T Hare (the Clarence in this one is an entirely different character, but if you want to imagine go ahead ^__^), featuring Flamedramon and Gabumon goodness. I hope you like it!

Disclaimer-I don't own Digimon:Digital Monsters. This is a lemon, or adult story designed to entertain those adult fans of the series. It's not done for profit, and characters are used entirely without permission.

Welcome to the first of a series of requests featuring Digimon from all seasons and so forth. It'll feature pairing from a wide range of Digidestined, Digimon, and heck maybe even D-Reapers, so sit back, get ready and get horny!

Renafan's Request Corner:

"A Flamey Gabu Night"-Requested by CTHare

This takes place a little after the ending of Season 2...

"What do you think?"Gabumon asked his fighting partner, Flamedramon.

"I think we're in over our heads, the odds are impossible, and so forth...just right."Flamedramon smiled down at Gabumon.

Gabumon blushed, then came to his senses. They were in the Digital World, at the moment, in a little village called Agati where a bunch of Agumon lived. A rouge villian by the name of IceDevimon thought he'd come by and start some trouble by killing the Agumon in the village. Luckily for the Agumon, these two were nearby.

"What the heck are you two?!"IceDevimon asked, giving them a strange look.

"We could ask you the same thing."Gabumon sighed.

"Grr, what do you want?"IceDevimon stretched out his claws and spread his wings in order to intimidate the two heroes.

"Just to stop you from razing this village."Flamedramon glared.

"So, that's it then huh? You're going to tell me, an Ultimate, how to play by the rules now?"IceDevimon laughed.

"Well, yeah."Gabumon gulped.

"Heh, have it your way then!"IceDevimon flapped his wings."CHILLING WIND!!"

Winds generated from the IceDevimon's dark wings were spun in the direction of Gabumon and Flamedramon who couldn't seem to get out of them as their bodies began to freeze!

"T-This is new!.."Flamedramon noted, trying to move but finding himself unable to do so.

"T-Try an attack!"Gabumon yelled."M-My are cold based as well."

"Okay!"Flamedramon began flaming up."HEY!"

"Yes?"IceDevimon asked casually, having a grand ole' time flapping his wings of icy winds at the two.

"Do you like cooked meat?"Flamedramon smiled.

"No, I like it...cold?!"IceDevimon looked up to see a firey figure coming his way.

"FIRE ROCKET!!"Flamedramon shouted becoming completely engulfed in fire and shattering IceDevimon to bits of data.

"AHHH!!"IceDevimon shouted as his particles were dissipated, killing him instantly.

The Agumon, not hearing any more battling, peeked out of their hiding places for a closer look on everything. Flamedramon had saved them!

"Hey, he got rid of IceDevimon!"One Agumon cheered.

"Don't mention it, it was Gabumon's idea after all."Flamedramon blushed, embarassed.

The Agumon gasped, looking at Gabumon.

"What, does he have his fur off or..."Flamedramon said.

"No, he needs some attention, look!"An Agumon pointed to Gabumon laying on the ground, unconscious.

"NO!"Flamey yelled."Don't worry, I'll take care of him."

Flamedramon took the unconscious but cold Gabumon in his arms, the furry creature shivering like hell had frozen over and he was caught in it. He couldn't bear to see Gabumon like this, not ever. He knew where to go...

A little time, at the Huzki Hot Springs...

Gabumon thought to himself.

Gabumon looked up into the eyes of Flamedramon, whose gear was all taken off and was laying beside him in the hot spring enjoying it to the utmost. Flamedramon nodded to Gabumon, glad he was now all right and back to himself.

"W-What happened?"Gabumon said, now warm as a button.

"You couldn't take IceDevimon's cold attack, so you succumbed to it and fell unconscious, speeding up the freezing process."Flamedramon explained."I saved you by bringing you here, to this hot spring, where you could warm up faster."

"Thank you!"Gabumon smiled."Gosh, I don't know how to thank you."

"No need, you helped plently by suggesting that I use my Fire Rocket on that IceDevimon back there."Flamedramon said.

"Really?"Gabumon asked.

"Of course, it worked after all. We killed IceDevimon, though all the Agumon are thanking me when they should be you."Flamey tossed some water around.

"Nah, it's all right. I could use a break from the media anyway...human or Digimon."Gabumon laughed.

"Yes. It seems that ever since MaloMyotismon's defeat, Digimon are being seen in a new light. It's like we're celebrities."Flamedramon laughed.

"We are in that sense, just not with the million-dollar salaries and expensive makeup."Gabumon noted.

"We don't really need that anyway."Flamedramon said."Not when we have everything we could ever need on this world."

"Well, I do like the food Earth has to offer and some of the music...but only Matt's group. You should come to a show sometime, it really rocks!"Gabumon put a thumbs up.

"Ah, you mean the Digiportal that's opened up mysteriously. It allows one to travel back and forth between the worlds. I suppose it's handy, but I only go see Davis."Flamedramon said."Oh, and I do pick up one of those soft pretzels..."

"With what, money?"Gabumon laughed.

"No, Tai's mother makes them though they do not look like the real thing."Flamedramon stratched his chin.

"Trust me, it's not."Gabumon said."Izzy already had a similar experience and ended up on the toilet for a week."

"That would explain the feeling in my gut the past few days. It's passed now, I think."Flamedramon sighed.

"Can I ask you something...private though?"Gabumon looked around, whispering.

"Of course."Flamedramon whispered back, giggling to himself a bit.

"Were you...coming on to me back there?"Gabumon asked blushing."Before IceDevimon fought us?"

"If you want to call it that, yes."Flamedramon coughed, stratching his head.

"It's all right, I think it's great."Gabumon blushed.

"Why?"Flamedramon asked, quizzingly.

"Well, I have these feelings..."Gabumon sighed, feeling his penis come out of its sheath.

"You don't have to say a lot here, Gabumon."Flamedramon put his hands on Gabumon's shoulders."It's okay."

"W-What a-are you saying?"Gabumon asked.

"I'm saying that I also have feelings for you, and want to do my best to make you feel right at home with me on these feelings."Flamedramon opened his maw, licking the side of Gabu's face.

Gabumon sighed at this. Flamey always seemed to have a passion for making those around him feel comfortable and just make them adore him. Gabumon was no exception to this, and wanted Flamedramon more than anything at that moment.

"R-Really? Ah shucks..."Gabumon said, feeling Flamey's tongue washing over him once again.

"So, there's no need to repay me for saving you because in truth, you're the one who saved me Gabumon."Flamedramon explained, wiping off his mouth.

"I'm going to pay you back anyway Flamedramon, it's a Gabumon's honor after all."Gabumon smiled.

"How?"Flamey asked.

"Well, to start off with, put your feet up and I'll show you."Gabumon licked his lips.

"Gabumon..."Flamey said, putting up his feet and wiggling his toes."A-Are you sure you want to go this fast already?"

"Just relax."Gabumon whispered as Gabumon waded through the water and took a hold of Flamey's foot, licking the sole with his tongue.

Flamedramon got tickles throughout his body and he laughed hard as Gabumon began licking the bottom of his left foot up and down, the rough tongue pressing against the furry surface of that foot. The tongue scraped more slowly upwards in the next lick, and Flamedramon sighed loving every minute of this moment. Flamey's tongue hung out of his mouth as he closed his eyes, and let Gabumon continue to his work as he tongued his foot some more.

"mmm, how'd you know I like foot jobs?"Flamedramon asked.

"I have my sources."Gabumon said simply.

"Which one?"

"My eyes, of course."Gabumon laughed, and with a big and quick lick to Flamey's foot, make him laugh as well uncontrollably making him splash around in the water!

"Hey! My fur..."Gabumon said.

"It's wet already, Gabu."Flamey laughed.

"I do try to keep it partially clean."Gabumon complained a little, just then eyeing Flamey's penis.

"You and your obsession over fur..."Flamey sighed.

"I'll show you obsession!"Gabumon sang and stuck his tongue out licking the tip of Flamey's penis.

Flamey's eyes went bloodshot, and opened wide as he looked down to see Gabumon taking a hold of the tool in his hands and sucking down on it hard. Flamey got excited at this new sensation, as no on the Digital World had ever given him a blowjob like this or ever for that matter. The warmth and feeling of Gabumon's mouth over his own suasage overcame Flamedramon, urging him to push even further into that mouth wanting more of that mouth.

"MMmmhh!!"Gabumon said.

"C'mon, Gabumon, hold in there."Flamey sighed, getting horny and flaming up.

Gabumon felt the vaccine Digimon's penis grow longer and hotter within his mouth, the taste becoming that much sweeter as he felt the pre-cum dripping from the penis go down his throat. Gabumon, using his advanced senses as a Digimon, heard Flamedramon's increased heart rate and the presiration going down Flamey's furry body, his pleasure increasing his body temperature dramatically.

Saliva dripped from Gabu's mouth, as his tongue continued lapping at the bottom of the penis and its sides even though it was pinned down by the extending length. The water started to bubble even more from Flamey's fire power, and more steam was generated than usual getting the attention of a passer-by tourist from the real world. He snuck by, watching the events with his camera.

"This'll get me some good dough..."The cameraman licked his lips, hiding in some nearby bushes.

"You hear something?"Flamedramon asked, opening his eyes.

"No, let's not ruin this."Gabumon suckled and licked more, causing Flamey's penis to go out of control!

"o---kay!!"Flamedramon sighed in content as he unloaded into Gabumon's mouth, spurting white cum down the little furry's small throat.

The sticky and salty stuff Gabumon found to be of an interestingly exotic and flavorful taste, never tasting this kind of Digi-cum before. No wonder he was so attractive and people wanted him...Gabumon continued, washing his rough tongue quickly all over Flamedramon's penis. The blue whatever he was reclined back in the hot and bubbly water, more steam rising out of as a result.

"Oh yeah...this is turnin' me on, my camera on anyway."The cameraman rubbed his pants, starting to get a boner.

"Stop for a minute."Flamey said, his ears prickling."I know who our little spy is now."

"Spy?"Gabumon asked.

The camerman, only just out of college, looked wide-eyed at the two of them realized he was there decided he should scoot when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked around and to his surprise saw the Flamedramon in back of him.

"AHH!"The cameraman backed up."H-hey, I didn't mean anything, honestly..."

"No, you were only trying to make a buck off our sex."Flamey took the camera away and crushed it in his hands."What's your name?"

"C-Clarence."The twenty-something cameraman gulped, sweating nervously.

"There's no need to be afraid, Clarence. We're not going to hurt you, only have sex with you."Flamey put his head in Clarence's face."We wouldn't want that sex drive of yours to go wasted, now?"

"N-No, anything."Clarence said.

"Good."Flamedramon opened his maw and yawned, Clarence getting a good view of inside that mouth, seeing the sharp teeth the Digimon had.

Flamey looked at the fear in the man's eyes, and sought to ease it. Flamey grabbed the man by the shirt and took it off gently while Gabumon zipped his pants down along with his underwear. Clarence suddenly felt warmer all of a sudden and yet like something was missing as Flamey's tongue ran up the side of Clarence's face, leaving a trail of thick saliva on it.

"ooo..."Clarence moaned in pleasure, his boner turning purple.

"All right, my friend, time to pay the piper."Flamey sat on the ground and lifted his tail."Tongue in."

"In..."

"In the tailhole."Flamey pointed to it."Meanwhile, my friend here will have fun with your own hole."

"Wha..aaahh!!"Clarence gasped as he felt something penetrate his ass, and looked back to see Gabumon with eyes closed pumping into his butt like a dog.

"Just the right size my friend."Gabumon said, red in the face.

"Come on, I'm not going to wait all day."Flamedramon yawned.

"Okay, okay..."Clarence sighed and put his lips down to the tailhole puckering up and kissing the blue anus, barely tasting it.

"Tongue please, I need something up there."Flamey ordered."Now."

"okay..."Clarence gulped and extended his tongue into the tailhole, suddenly feeling the tightness and heat of it!

A wild taste caught his tongue and a sudden urge made him brave enough to go on. So Clarence put his face forward and extended his tongue all the way in, rolling it from side to side tasting the unique insides of Flamey's butt. Flamedramon shook his ass at this, enjoying the feeling of having that warm organ up his butt. It was nice to get some sort of thanks from a human for saving the world, even if it was just payment.

Gabumon meanwhile continued his rampage of Clarence's ass, pounding his prick in and out like a bulldozer into a rockwall.

Clarence felt this, but was too busy licking out Flamey's tailhole to feel anything else but the immediate sensations on his tongue at the moment. Flamey adjusted his position, Clarence along with it as his face was implanted in his butt licking it out like he wanted.

"Mmm..."Clarence continued on, saliva dripping down Flamedramon's butt fur.

"Okay, I think you've had enough..."Flamedramon said.

"NO!!"Clarence yelled."I...must...have....tailhole!!...."

"You're that good?!"Gabumon pumped faster into Clarence, the buttcheeks getting redder as Gabumon pounded faster.

"I guess so."Flamey said surprised."Luckily, I come prepared in these situations. Ffwwee!!"

Out of nowhere, another male Flamedramon came from nowhere and saw the human male Clarence licking out Flamedramon's tailhole. The Flamedramon shook his head, seeing how silly Clarence was being. Oh well...

"He'll be better in a day or two after he spends some time with me."The Flamedramon picked up Clarence in his arms."Come on."

"BUT!!..."

"Wait, I haven't...oh boy."Gabumon felt his cum explode into the boy's body, drenching his system.

"Like I said, in two or THREE days..."The Flamedramon shook his head."This one is worse than your partner Flamey."

"Double the fee then?"Flamey asked grimly.

"Yes, I'm afraid so, for that much more pleasure this boy will need until his sex drive is out..."The Flamedramon sighed.

"Sex drive?"Gabumon asked, clueless.

"What drives you to have sex."Flamey looked at Gabumon.

"Ooh."Gabumon blushed.

"I swear Gabumon, you blush redder than my fire attacks."Flamey said."Trust me, I see a lot of red."

"I can't help it really, it's just the way I am."Gabumon blushed even more.

"Well, allow me to show you a new shade of red."Flamey smiled, dropping his red dick from his sheath and sitting on the ground."Come here for a minute."

"I see..."Gabumon said, sitting down in front of Flamedramon, anxious of what was about to happen.

"Just relax and let me do all the work Gabu."Flamey whispered into Gabumon's ear picking up Gabumon by the sides of his ribs and placing him over his prick.

"What are yo..oohh!!"Gabumon shouted, feeling Flamey's hard prick penetrate his anus.

"You ARE tight!"Flamey closed his eyes, gritting his teeth as he felt the sheer pressure of Gabumon's anus close around his delicate penis.

"Does this help?"Gabumon asked, spreading his legs a bit and relaxing his anus taking a little pressure off Flamedramon's suasage.

"Yes, it does, thank youuu..."Flamey sighed pushing into Gabumon, loving the feeling of his insides quite a lot.

"No *auhh* problem."Gabumon sweated, feeling Flamey's prick go in further and move around even more inside.

"Can I, umm, tell you something Gabumon?"Flamedramon asked him.

"A-Anything..."Gabumon sweated, his ass stretching out from Flamey's penis extending in.

"Well, me and Matt have kinda...uhh.."

"Been having sex together? I know."Gabumon smiled."It's all right, I understand."

"R-Really?!"Flamey pushed all the way into Gabumon, enjoying the tightness even more as they went on.

"Matt told me already himself and he took it better than I thought he would."Gabumon said."He even said we could get into a group if we wanted."

"Ah, a love triangle. For once, it's a good one."Flamedramon smiled, feeling his penis starting to rumble inside Gabumon's ass."ooh, I think I'm gonna..."

"CUM!!"Gabumon screamed as he felt Flamedramon's hot jizz shoot up into his ass, the wonderful cream dripping down onto the ground as well as Flamey took Gabumon off his prick.

"That felt good."Gabumon sighed, licking Flamey's cum off his prick for him.

"oohh Gabumon..."Flamey sighed, enjoying the feeling of that rough tongue on his prick."I have an *ooh* idea."

"wat?"Gabumon asked, tongue hanging out.

"Let's surprise Matt."Flamey winked at him.

"Oh, fun!"Gabumon smiled, blushing, knowing what Flamey meant by surprise. (^___^)

Meanwhile,

The Flamedramon that took Clarence (still wanting more of that hot tailhole of Flamey's 0__0) walked into a cave nearby that he called his "clinic".

"Fresh meat?"A dark and onimous voice asked.

"Yep."The Flamedramon put Clarence gently down on the ground.

"You're not Flamey."Clarence said.

"You're right, I'm not...I'm Ex-Veemon!"The voice yelled.

"!!!"

"Don't be so surprised by my size."Ex-Veemon smiled, gently picking Clarence up in his hand."We're going to have fun, after all, so there's no need to be afraid."

"Does this mean I get more tailhole??!"Clarence smiled wide.

"*sigh*Yes, it does..."Ex-Veemon said.

NEXT:What? There's actually a Part 2 to this demented story?! Yes, there is. Be here for Clarence's fate (or should I say

"fun") and Matt's surprise from Flamey and Gabumon!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Ahahahahaha that was a great story some love a lil yiff and AWHOLE lot of funny i love your story and i didnt know flamedramons had fur o.O?
oo this was a god fic! i cant wait for the next chappy!