Join our server on Discord

Why isnt anybody posting?????????
typing in Digimon in google, found this page 2 1/2 years ago, lurked the first half year before I finally joined. Since then I am here to post randomly things nobody really cares about, not even I do that. :P

Heh, i love to be ironic ^^

Anyways, .... meh I forgot XD
Ahhh and you look so cute in that bear suit. :)
Dont cry or I will start to cry too :cry:
I suppose I haven't helped this situation. It got to the point last autumn where old topics were bumped and no new topics were started. And I really didn't have anything to contribute, topic-wise, so I just sat and waited for things to get going again. I guess I could/should have tried to make it happen myself.

We should try to resurrect this forum. C'mon, can't a bunch of Digimon yaoi fanboys find anything to talk about? I know that you (yes, you) have something on your mind. Spill it!
C'mon guis isnt there anything you want to know about yaoi.
Where to find.
What kind of yaoi do you like.
At what age did you get interested in yaoi many more questions can become a topic. :!:
How about which cartoon character do you think is sexy? I have a list. ^_^
Actully i started one on how you got started and it sort of died but thanks for the complement :) i wont cry ill be happy :D

oh and there are gurls here to so dont forget about them to like zephy
hmm, the Gabu in your avatar looks somehow sad but cute .... just a note from me.

Anyways why don't you just open such a topic and name a few of them? I am not one who creates topics, too bad. I only have comments to give but I am not great in creating a theme.
Well, since it seems people are posting again, I'm going to go ahead and close down this thread. Feel free to start new ones on yaoi-related topics.