Join our server on Discord

Why isnt anybody posting?????????
I still dont know why people wont post i see the views go up and up but nobody want to post its wierd O.o?
It's been a while since I've been here....
SapphireKumamon Wrote:It's been a while since I've been here....

Yeah... you know, it's really great that you took the time to finally come back here after so long an abscence, and then do absolutely nothing but put up one single fucking post about how long it's been since you were here the last time.
Sorry my post couldn't be more productive to your satisfaction. I'll try not to do it again. I blanked out that time, okay?

Anyways...it's times like these I wish another season of Digimon would come out, so I can find the next Tai x Matt or Takuya x Koji...
Quote:it's really great that you took the time to finally come back here after so long an abscence, and then do absolutely nothing but put up one single fucking post about how long it's been since you were here the last time.
That's the most lovely welcome back I've seen.
Quote:it's really great that you took the time to finally come back here after so long an abscence, and then do absolutely nothing but put up one single fucking post about how long it's been since you were here the last time.
...said the one that hasn't post a lemon or fic for ages.
Everyone complains, but few of us actually do something.
[quote="Zephyr of Darkness"]
...said the one that hasn't post a lemon or fic for ages.

I will say this once to you, because I've never said anything to you before; Don't Start Shit With Me.
You know what? This place always looked like some kind of...apartheid or something to me. Something like: 'This is the place where gays can express themselves', forgetting that some of us are girls. This forum is completely senseless and useless.
Yaoi stories? Author's Domain.
Yaoi pics? Artists' Domain.
Yaoi everything else? Random chat.
Looking for yaoi? Try Search.
Don't you agree?

Oh, and...
Quote:I will say this once to you, because I've never said anything to you before; Don't Start Shit With Me.
that's right, cuz you never let me get close to you. When I commented on your Robin pic, you didn't talk to me. When I told you how much I liked 'LOSS'('Letting off some steam')you didn't talk to me. When I greeted you for your birthday, in Wisemon's birthday thread, you didn't answer. And now you've spat poison on me just for a little and very obvious remark.

But don't think I'm surprised. Gays often mistreat girls, especially cute girls. I'm used to it. Except for Gabu, all gays I've met behave the same way towards me.

I always knew how you were, but I used to like your fics (not your pics), but it seems that along the way, you've even lost that last bit of humanity.

Now that that's been cleared, to answer your boorish threat, I say don't worry about it. I won't talk to you again. My time is too precious to waste it on useless things.
You know, maybe they mistreat you because you act like such an attention-whoring drama queen.

Im sorry if I dont lick your pussy for every comment you gave me. I didnt realize I was obligated to personally get down on my knees and eat you out for it.

You know, I had no problem with you before you had to go and post all this. I thought you were a good artist, you didnt seem the least bit bitchy, and I was cool with all of that. I guess I was wrong.

So I apologize if I've "lost my humanity" from getting about two dozen comments on an online forum that nobody else in the world gives two shits about, but I'm quite busy in real life, so I tend to hold maintining my financial status afloat and trying to find my own place to live over putting up stories about patamon giving veemon a tossed salad and answering every single reply someone makes to me or my stuff.

Thank you for the comments, though. They're greatly appreciated.
Im glad people are starting to post again i hope it will be enough to stop them from destroying this thread.

ive been thinking about writing a story yall think i should go ahead and post it here or even do it?
Sure