Join our server on Discord

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is when you can kill people or kill yourself!!!!!!!!!! I just came back from a fucking exam. I was practicing with a classmate in a room when the fucking teacher arrived and said 'We'll start with you two' I had in mind to practice at least three hours more!! My classmate and me looked at each other, frozen (it was like a surprise attack) I felt like running away, but I didn't have the courage to do it. I sat down obediently,like a fucking submissive puppy. I told her: 'I'd have liked to practice a little more...' 'Never mind, we even arrived 10' later' She asked me a question; I answered it correctly. She asked another; I couldn't answer it. 'See you next week(meaning that I failed)' I bursted in tears and let myself drop in the table. I stood up and was going to leave .'What are you doing?!' she told me. 'You told me to be here again next week' 'Stay until your classmate finishes.' She then proceeded to question my classmate (a guy) She asked him a bunch of stupid questions, telling him all the time to relax and take his time. 'You have an 8' she told him, and he left. I was about to leave too, when she made me sit down again, and admonished me. She said that I should get my acting together cuz I was acting like a baby or a kid. I told her 'All my other classmates got to choose the time to enter the examination room' Of course, she didn't budge for this.
Man, I feel so bad....What a rotten luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What could I have done? What should I have done?! Run away?! But I feared they would have made me fail on purpose if I left....well, I failed anyway. I feel terrible...like a coward, and at the same time I'd kill that old fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her, but I also hate myself for not knowing what the hell to do. For not having the courage to go away from sth so unfair. And the worst isn't over yet...now I have to go home and tell it to my mother...I don't know what's worse....
Fuck......I have a lot of posts to answer, but I'm just not in the mood. Next time, then.
awwwwww......... poor zeph you must need a hug or a "I'm sorry your teacher sounds like a bitch" and if you need to rant or talk just click the
e-mail button for me I'm a good listener
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole fucking week of studying and bleeding my brain finally paid off!!!! I think I'm about to just keel over anything, but I'm soooooooooo happy!!!!!
*hugs Unknown and just anyone who passes by* Just needed to vent my anger out last time. No need to PM or anything. But anyway, seems like few people saw it...
ok good then *bearhugs back* and 35 people saw this topic and only two of those were me and two more were you :)
What class was this test for?
Well, if I saw this topic a while ago, I would have said something. But I'm blind, so I must have missed it.

You did the right thing. You told her off. That's exactly what I would have done.

Good job passing though.
*nods* Thank you, Unknown and Blackwargreymon Lover. For this one, I can honestly say I deserve it cuz I studied like a machine for a week.
And, telling off can be very dangerous in my Uni. I was once threatened that they would send a letter to the director for my bad behavior cuz I glared at a professor when I failed... that sorta things make you like a terrified kitty. I'm glad everything turned out OK.
Uh, the subject is about manual techniques for correcting flaws in spinal positions and muscular and tissues' abnormalities.They also ask you lots of anatomy and physiology. I can't translate its name into English, sorry. But why do you wanna know?
wow that's a hard class
Just curious.
^^ its nice you passed.

looking at how that teacher was only not she was bitch
but she also has serious mental problems. I suppose people that teah shouldn't make so careless desitions. I bet she could make lots of trouble to some people maybe her sons or somebody else near her, its the type of person that no one should try to intimate with , beacause you won't help them and they don't have things to give you.
Veemon's Followers