Join our server on Discord

Beelzemon, Flamedramon and their four tails! XD
Tee hee! I got the inspiration for this from a topic here where I said that Beelzemon and Flamedramon had 'two tails'XD If you notice some difference in my style is cuz this is colored in just plain color pencils, not watercolors. And BTW, there used to always be some confusion in considering my pics artistic, erotic, or both...well, this one is downright erotic, there's no denying that.However, I made them look as if they were posing, not duking at it. This is my first time drawing Flamedramon, and I did a few changes on him:
-His legs look human--I made them that way purposedly cuz his thin calves didn't look good in the pic.
-I didn't draw the flames motif in his armor to make it shinier.
-I didn't draw his armbands to show his perfect arms.
I didn't have a pic of Flamedramon to copy him--I did it looking at him at Digimon Rumble Arena. Thank goodness he's very easy to draw.
And BTW...

Don't upload or link to this pic anywhere without my permission or I'll garrote you with your own guts!
(Does it read well?)
[Image: marisu_beelzeflame2.jpg]
well I have scroll wheel on my mouse so I didn't see all of it (like usual) but as I scrolled by once or twice I saw that it looks good nice job zeph
yeah really great artwork from you. Hehe good to see new artistic stuff and not only doodles

keep going the great work^^
Thank you, guys!
....oh, and since I bother so much in drawing details, I don't shrink the pics much...it would be a waste.
yeah I guess it would wouldn't it
Now I can't believe it. I got more replies in DHZ than here this time!!!!!!!*faints*
uh you ok there zeph?
well it has nothing to do if she's ok or not, UnknownH.

But I can understand her very well, since she put a lot of efford into the pic and apart from you and me nobody has the fucking courage to post a little comment here.
Artists like to hear what people think, and no replies are sort of a kind of ignorance...
I'm fine...but AV, like I told you, I don't care any more about comments. And this section looks pretty dead anyway, so I'm not the only one. But I appreciate you two always caring about my feelings. That's all I need.:)
yeah well that's me I care about my friends (and if your a girl I'll ask how you're feeling)