Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
well we are here to help out....motivate do what we can.....He'll be back to himself and his righteous ways soon enough....Cause he's Gunter and thats what he does.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
THIS is what he does? Create pandemonium and floods? -or has he had help?
I wouldn't say floods (If I remember correctly {Can barely remember his posts}) I think he just posts often.
I obviously have nothing to post in here. Just please, keep on topic or I'll have to lock this.
As you wish. So I'm a straight individual, but just recently, I have been converted into bi curiousness by a certain furry fiend.

Gun: *GASP* Since when!? Am I the last to know these things!? That's a big change- WOAH- I feel woozy! I'm bi curious too!

Me: I know.
I am what I am bi curious maybe more bi but I really need to go explore the world out of my ghetto......It pisses me off there is no one that intelligent that is even into Digimon and even into hentai..... Its so difficult...need to go somewhere right now and be with my friends.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Why is everyone reviving dead topics? LEAVE THEM DEAD A SAY *stabs topic with a pen several times* dead....
Gun: NOT ON MY WATCH. I can't let it die- If the lovely Lady Zephyr (I LOVE YOU!!) Locks it up, then it's dead.

I'm thinking- what's so different from Bi-curious and bisexual?
The bi-curious aren't entirely sure, but they have a fasination (they don't feel they can class it as love until they're sure) with both sexes. Bi-sexuals are sure that they are atteacted to both men and women.
Hmm... I was wondering when this question would come up, but it already had in 2004 and just passed out....

Well, figured I might as well--everyone asks me this question since I write yaoi stories all the time.

I can definitely write a good straight story. I have no doubt about that. I just prefer to write yaoi because it's more interesting in many ways, and I like the Digimon. I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past, but then I moved to the Central part of Florida. Now they're just a couple of really great girl friends (notice the space in between girl and friend). Which reminds me, I need to work on my new series (and my unfinished one)! <(x_X)>