Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
Gun: Haha- I love your stories! Good luck with those!
So know... how many I know I'm bi-curious- thanks again Mr. Mullen!

The next question is... Who else in my family is bi-curious?
Fine i give up... im gay :3 maybe bi in the way i might want future kids ... maybe...

Then agian we could just ask some one to er... yeah :3
true you can ask a friend to carry your baby.....thats been done before.....Well if you try to attempt that well, good luck^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You can always adopt!
adoption is good. though they will frown upon you. gay couples adopt, and it conserns the adoption home place (I've been thinking about what it's calld for 5 minutes and I know what it is; it just won't click... *slams his head on the desk several times*) that a gay couple would adopt, and likely make the child gay as well. but reality states that children braught up in a gay household have more interest in ladies then guys. but yes, some follow their parents.

I grew up in a household with no father, and a sister and brother. I barely see my brother, so I got all my examples from women. as a result, father figures have no power over me. my mom's ex hated the hell out of me because he can never make me do anything I didn't want to. my mom sat on the sidelines and laughed lol.
wow that sucks, but some adoption is a little easy for a kid being strate if they are 5 or up, how old they are and how the couples rase will deside the out come. I grew up with mostly brothers and when I was young I was spoiled but grew out of it, also I spend most of my time with my mother when I was young.
Excuse me Kai, who's the cool guy in your avatar?
Oh him, his name is Jing the king of Bandits or Bandit king how ever you want to call him. He is like a hero but just a theif. I also have these other pictures of him and they were easy.

[Image: Jing3.jpg]

[Image: Jing2.jpg]

[Image: Jing.jpg]
Oh yeah, I remember now seeing a manga ad, but I've never seen him in anime. Thanks a lot for the info and pics! :D
No problem, if you need anything else just ask.