Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
xD I would hope so. Or your house would be investigated for anything murder like. lol.
Lol, we've actually had them stop by the appartment thinking there was a domestic violence thing going on.. That was an interesting night.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
At least it wasn't like what happened to a friend of ours.. He had to explain why his lover was all tied up..

I enjoyed being able to call them on those irritating missionaries that wouldn't leave us alone though. That was fun.
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
Lol.. yea.. I'm surprised they even came back after that first time when you came out of the shower with just a towel on.. Maybe they were more interested than they, or their church would like us to believe :P
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
This thread is now 'too gay to function'. <3

all i ever wanted was the world.

I am a girl and it doesn't really turn me on at all, though I do have my fantasies! I actually had a dream that Blackwargreymon and Wargreymon actually had a threeway with me...O_O maybe it got to my head...
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Fact: Yaoi is made by girls for girls

Get your Japan facts right!
Um, that is not a fact, at all. I am a guy, and I love yaoi, and I have several male friends that draw Yaoi, so, yeah, wrong.
Well, most of yaoi is made from girls to girls, also you and your friends aren't Japanese or live in Japan.
I think guys make Yaoi for girls too. X3 We can try and put together the number of male and female manga and doujin artists and compare!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers