Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
I'm not a guy, obviously. But I am a big fan of all types of romance and erotica stories. As for art, well, as in real life, there is just something about two men fooling around with eachother that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Though I sometimes have to remind them that these walls are really thin and SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!! Oh sorry about that.. Noisy neighbors, gotta love em.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Well being a gay male my self, its obvious why I am on this site, digimon and their tamers, males especially set me aflame with lust. *sniffs a bit and looks down to his feet, he notices hes on fire* Oh wait.... Theirs were that lit match went! *still ignores the fact that, HES ON FIRE.* Any who on a serious note I love ze cock , but romance is epic to, My characters are all monogamous as am I :P Lone Ranger
(09-26-2009 03:31 PM)Angelas girl Wrote: I'm not a guy, obviously. But I am a big fan of all types of romance and erotica stories. As for art, well, as in real life, there is just something about two men fooling around with eachother that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Though I sometimes have to remind them that these walls are really thin and SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!! Oh sorry about that.. Noisy neighbors, gotta love em.

It's not my fault! Really.. He did it! *points at his husband*
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
(09-26-2009 03:31 PM)Angelas girl Wrote: I'm not a guy, obviously. But I am a big fan of all types of romance and erotica stories. As for art, well, as in real life, there is just something about two men fooling around with eachother that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Though I sometimes have to remind them that these walls are really thin and SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!! Oh sorry about that.. Noisy neighbors, gotta love em.

xD. In this house you couldnt get a full 8 hours sleep if you tried. I woke up 30 minutes ago (5:00am) Then I went to sleep at 12. Yay.
(10-02-2009 02:20 PM)Zach attack Wrote: It's not my fault! Really.. He did it! *points at his husband*

Actually, that's true. At least in the sense that it's his fault you were making so much noise.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Lol... Yea... That's true.. You'd make a lot of noise too if he was... Well, Let's just say you'd do the same in my place.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Lets see.. Yaoi fan, check. Male, check. Gay.. Mostly. Other than one relationship with a girl in highschool, It's been gay all the way for me.

Also, I don't think it's my fault I married a screamer :P
Screamers are the best dave. They always are.
As long as they're screaming because they're enjoying themselves, I agree with you.
I can't speak for the other screamers out there. But I'm definitely one of the ones who screams because I'm having fun.