Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
Heh, didn't know there was ANOTHER F'lip here(I are one, two!)

I guess You were right, Ray. We ARE everywhere.

As for the topic on hand. I really don't consider myself bi. I'll only do a guy if he can very easily pass as a girl. Or, you know, Herms. Herms rule.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Also cuntboys? You know they can be your best friends and you can still screw around and not tarnish that platonic relationship!

"Hey buddy, wanna go get drunk and shoot random homeless?"

"Only if I can stick my dick in your pussy!"

"HAH- you're on, homo!"

*an hour of vaginal penetration later*

"Heh, sweet, that was awesome!"

"Yeah- yeah- I'll walk it off, NOW LETS GO BOOZING AND SHOOT STUFF!!"

XD

They're like all the pluses and minuses of a guy, minus a dick, plus a vagina, that you can't feel guilty or gay for having sex with him... as he has no manbits!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Forgot you were Pilo, Brandon.... duble ve te efe, wtf? Scary.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Herms....yeah, I wouldn't mind it if they were male on the top half and had the girl half on the bottom. But that's just me...
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I am (As my best friend often says) gayer than glitter.
Bisexual. Caring for people on the outside. Hate for the masses on the inside. ^_^ Yay.
(09-23-2009 02:09 PM)Zach attack Wrote: I am (As my best friend often says) gayer than glitter.

Necromancer. Try to check dates before posting, same goes to you Ryan; you should know better.
(09-25-2009 10:03 AM)Azule Blademage Wrote:
(09-23-2009 02:09 PM)Zach attack Wrote: I am (As my best friend often says) gayer than glitter.

Necromancer. Try to check dates before posting, same goes to you Ryan; you should know better.

With all due respect, I don't see your name on the moderator list for this area.

Also, from what I can tell, this thread has been revived many times, specifically, whenever a new member who happens to be gay, or at least into yaoi, joins the site. And well, it seems to me that it is slightly better to revive a topic, than create a new thread with the exact same subject.
With all due respect, forum rules. You don't need to be a moderator to point them out, so stop reviving a dead thread.
But this thread is interesting. I don't see why people dont like this thread being open. And he has a good point. If it was suppose to stay dead someone should really lock this.