Join our server on Discord

Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay
Ah, bad things happen.

With the people at my school, it might be just because they're dumb AND doing it for kicks. But i guess if they're doing it for kicks, they must be pretty dumb to begin with. At least a rare few had some constructive questions.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Oh it could be that they're dumb, yeah. Its a public school. No offense to the Irish, but public schools hold a lot of dumb people. For feck's sake, I'm one of the few doing honor's English and my teacher says he considers me the best at that, which I find hard to believe because I doubt my English is THAT good. Oh, and I'm Asian.

But I digress.

At least the teachers don't question my choice in sexual enjoyment.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
None of the teachers know, I am Phillipino/Fillipinio, I guess that's considered Asian. I take honors English 10, and I'm gonna be taking Honors Chemistry next year...oh the horror...^^

I was born in the U.S, but my Mom's english sucks in my opinion. My dad is part Irish. My mom's friends and family comment on my excellent english skills.....I find that a little funny.

Although, I don't look Asian, other than my skin color, and my eyes only curve slighty, very slightly...resulting in everyone saying I have cat's eyes. >.>

Creative Minds
The OCA
*EPIC DRAMATIC GASP*

I'M Filipino! Though I was born in the UAE, yeah, but they don't accept citizenship even though I've been living there 10 years before I moved to the Philippines then here in Ireland... so I'm not Arabian. Wee! Technically, yeah, we're Asian, but I think we're more influenced by Spanish and well... American culture. Blah. Rap and Hip hop. Was never really fond of them. I think my parents' English could use some work too... but I can't complain. My Tagalog sucks.

But damn! The coincidences make my head hurt! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
^^

Yeah, I don't like rap or hip hop either. When I went to the phillipines, I found that the taxis and hotels were FREEZING. Although, I like cold, so it was awesome to me. The beaches were fun.

My dad was born in America, but I think my mom's poor english is dragging his down, because...well, his english is getting pretty crappy. >.>

Creative Minds
The OCA
Oh yeah, airconditioning. XD Woohoo!

And my parents' JOKES, guh, the lameness, it burns me inside! XD If any of them were to find out about my preferences, they'd disown me! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Same....well, my dad makes jokes, usually awesome ones....but he sings hip hop songs very loudly...like right now....>.< But yeah, my parents are homophobes, so I'm screwed if they ever find out.

Creative Minds
The OCA
OK, sir. You are () close to earning a nick name. What is up with me and Filipinos? Have you figured it out, CCBB?
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
*points* Is that pair of parentheses supposed to be something close to a vagina? *GASP* In a yaoi thread!? The taboonesity is turning me on! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*facepalm* Only you, CCBB, only you.

*giggles* "taboonesity*