Join our server on Discord

The Digidestined
Ken is pretty hot too. I just want to play with his hair...

Once he is not all evil, he has a good personality. Caring,inteligent, just a little mysterious :)
senjuro Wrote:Thank God...I was afraid I'd cornered myself into a review of Cody/Iori. *wipes sweat from brow* I feel much better now.

I was going solely on the basis of age.

Ken is dishy. He wears a tight school uniform with a short blazer for a reason, I'm sure. Both his Kaiser and Ken personas are appealing for different reasons: the Emperor has the wit and class, whilst Ken has the decency and isn't on a huge ego trip. I'd take Ken over the Emperor, of course, on moral and style grounds. That, and I'm not into whips.
Don't forget, he still has an unconventional hair colour! Bonus points!
I always loved TK 
because he wa  sexy as all get out
Creative Minds
The OCA
(07-01-2007 11:13 AM)Herr Mullen Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:Thank God...I was afraid I'd cornered myself into a review of Cody/Iori. *wipes sweat from brow* I feel much better now.

I was going solely on the basis of age.

Ken is dishy. He wears a tight school uniform with a short blazer for a reason, I'm sure. Both his Kaiser and Ken personas are appealing for different reasons: the Emperor has the wit and class, whilst Ken has the decency and isn't on a huge ego trip. I'd take Ken over the Emperor, of course, on moral and style grounds. That, and I'm not into whips.
I always had a thing for Ken
Creative Minds
The OCA
(06-30-2007 09:26 PM)Autumn Star Wrote: Ken is pretty hot too. I just want to play with his hair...

Once he is not all evil, he has a good personality. Caring,inteligent, just a little mysterious :)

ikr? 
who wouldn't want to play with his hair
Creative Minds
The OCA