Join our server on Discord

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!</Caps>:evil: :!:
mmmm your a bit spoilt aren't ya. if you understood your were gonna get banned why did you keep on argueing doesn't make sense.
well those aspects are taken away by priving yourself from things you want.
Veemon's Followers
Actually, now I'm genuinely curious: What is all that text? Does it have a real meaning?

Is there some other fucking code besides basic, html, ascii, and binary that's been made up just so the hardcore techies can continue to remain ahead of the ever-more-tech-savy general public?
freak it I can't read the stupid retard l33t speak so just leave please
Wow what a dirty mouth. Makes you wonder how old he is...
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Actually, now I'm genuinely curious: What is all that text? Does it have a real meaning?

Is there some other fucking code besides basic, html, ascii, and binary that's been made up just so the hardcore techies can continue to remain ahead of the ever-more-tech-savy general public?

Yeah, it's call 'Leex'. I fused 1337(leet) and hex and added a few other little encoding pieces. And yes, it's got a meaning to it. Although trying to decode it with out the correct tools just gives you a shitload of incorrect characters.
UnknownH Wrote:freak it I can't read the stupid retard l33t speak so just leave please

I'd say something like PWNed now, but its useless. It says "And again, No I'm not trying to get banned, i'm just fighting you assholes back. Don't like that? Well fuck off then and leave me alone."
Leex? Dear god, this is like a flame war, except that only people with absolutely no life are allowed to compete...
Leex?

...I don't know whether I should laugh my head off or weep for humanity. No, honestly. I'm really not sure.
what? I tryed to be non-confrontational
Bah, you're all morons. Accept for UnknownH.