Join our server on Discord

Poll: is it better to live most of you whole young life alone of with some one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
alone
22.22%
2 22.22%
with some one
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

lost agian
I've been with people and I've been alone, and each one is refreshing after having been in the other category for too long.
I don't see myself as being permanently attached to anyone unless I find someone who I can stand to be around all day long. Otherwise, swingin' bachelor is my bag.
see for me i had a nervous break down when i was like 10 or 11 because i was a total loser and had no friends and so on and so forth and when i found out that i had a nervous breakdown i swore to not let any thing at all bother me. and now if something goes wrong itdoesn't botjher me because i don't care like in one week i got a zero in a project my girlfiend dumps me and i break my laptop it didn't bother me because i said "oh well my project wascrap but i can still get a good mark,my girlfrien may have dumped me but i knew it wasn't going to last any way, and my laptop can be fixed and as for getting my art collection back it will just give me something to do." any way since nothing phases me life seems pretty pointless at the moment but i just say hey i'll find some thing to do in the mean time. :D
hmm are you being optimistic or apathetic
It's hard, but will pass. You just have to keep going and hopefully everything will work out and you'll learn more about yourself from it.