Join our server on Discord

How to Save America
There is no possible way to save this country. Remember, even as many liberal minds as there are. This is a country which still has alot of problems with racism, biggotry, and sometimes just how you dress.

1. Wal-Mart has destroied american values.
2. Our God like complex president is trying to salvage the israelites.
3. Medi-care has been shoved up the ass.
4. A second depression, stock market crash is inevitable.
5. There is no need for imported oil, but yet for some stupid reason. We export our own to other countries for profit and just buy other oil. (WTF?)
6. America is a 3rd world economy in a 1st world country.
7. Hypocrondriacs are at an all time high.

The only way to somewhat help this country is to

1. Tax the out of country businesses, alot of tax money is being missed therefore. It loopholes and America actually looses value in its money.
2. Get rid of the Terroism Bull Crap. Home-lan security. It's only there to grab people by the balls for control.
3. Patriot act, there is no reason to have this. Rid of it.
4. Gay marriage, marriage is a religious act. I see no point in worrying about this. Just cause someone loves another, doesn't mean they have to marry. Be smart and file seperately, more tax money. $$
5. Need a group of people called the "P.A.D" Presidental Aid Department. This is a group of people of which when the our government pulls a fast one on us, they are called and assembled and everyone from the president down gets a nice treatment of electro-shock for the day. Just to get them back on track.
6. Some how desensitize the American mind to the body again. That is wrong with the body. Still living in the 17th century? HAHAhaha. "The body is unpure" lymrics from that time. "Being naked is bad." This has to be adapted. It needs to be changed. There should be nothing wrong with seeing a breast. It is a double standard too. Can't show a mans testicles without them being censored, but its okay to see a dogs balls on TV?
7. Tax the rich more, middle class needs more support dammit!

This would surely change america for the better.
How has Walmart destroyed American values?
Medicare was bound to be inefficient, being a government-run program.
A Depression only occurs when the Government interferes with a market correction (a recession)
If we were to lax drilling laws, we could have less of a dependancy of foriegn oil
3rd world economy? That's just utter bullshit

A tariff would only make monopolies easier to build here
Nice, create more beraucracy with PAD!
Tax more? We should be taxing less to stimualete the economy!
Quote:1. Tax the out of country businesses, alot of tax money is being missed therefore. It loopholes and America actually looses value in its money.
2. Get rid of the Terroism Bull Crap. Home-lan security. It's only there to grab people by the balls for control.
3. Patriot act, there is no reason to have this. Rid of it.
4. Gay marriage, marriage is a religious act. I see no point in worrying about this. Just cause someone loves another, doesn't mean they have to marry. Be smart and file seperately, more tax money. $$
5. Need a group of people called the "P.A.D" Presidental Aid Department. This is a group of people of which when the our government pulls a fast one on us, they are called and assembled and everyone from the president down gets a nice treatment of electro-shock for the day. Just to get them back on track.
6. Some how desensitize the American mind to the body again. That is wrong with the body. Still living in the 17th century? HAHAhaha. "The body is unpure" lymrics from that time. "Being naked is bad." This has to be adapted. It needs to be changed. There should be nothing wrong with seeing a breast. It is a double standard too. Can't show a mans testicles without them being censored, but its okay to see a dogs balls on TV?
7. Tax the rich more, middle class needs more support dammit!
Let's see, most of these are pretty decent ideas. They just need some more polishing.
Quote:We should be taxing less to stimualete the economy!
I've had it! :x Either you're an elitist asshole, or I'm giving you entirely too much credit. Seriously, Gnostic, why aren't you on this guy's ass? We just had tax cuts, and big surprise, the wealthy hoarded the money, and the economy didn't do shit. Christmas sales were okay, but they weren't nearly what they should've been according to the Bush plan. When you give rich people money, rich people keep it and become richer. Trickledown economics is total bullshit, invented by rich people to abuse their power to make themselves even richer. Tax money needs to be raised, and it needs to be spent more practically. What we really need is a president who knows how to handle money. Wink I'm pretty good myself; I can maintain my special diet on only $30-$40 in groceries per week, and that's in an expensive area.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Oooohhh. So you support anti-trust laws?

No

Quote:You know, there's a certain time in a company's life when it becomes economically unviable to expand any more? Why do you think UPS doesn't buy FedEx?

And why can't company's expand, it's called growth. If UPS and FedEx merge it would be called FedUp and kill the postal system
Quote:And why can't company's expand, it's called growth. If UPS and FedEx merge it would be called FedUp and kill the postal system
You're not helping the cause! Libertarians are clever, and you need to know your shit in order to debate them.
I know that you saw me.
Quote:I've had it! icon_mad.gif Either you're an elitist asshole, or I'm giving you entirely too much credit. Seriously, Gnostic, why aren't you on this guy's ass? We just had tax cuts, and big surprise, the wealthy hoarded the money, and the economy didn't do shit. Christmas sales were okay, but they weren't nearly what they should've been according to the Bush plan. When you give rich people money, rich people keep it and become richer. Trickledown economics is total bullshit, invented by rich people to abuse their power to make themselves even richer. Tax money needs to be raised, and it needs to be spent more practically. What we really need is a president who knows how to handle money. icon_wink.gif I'm pretty good myself; I can maintain my special diet on only $30-$40 in groceries per week, and that's in an expensive area.

I disagree with oyu, so I'm an elitist! Grr!

And, no, I didn't support Bush's tax cuts, since he did not cut spending to compensate for them. And I don't support tax cuts just for the rich, for everyone.
Garurumon Wrote:5. Need a group of people called the "P.A.D" Presidental Aid Department. This is a group of people of which when the our government pulls a fast one on us, they are called and assembled and everyone from the president down gets a nice treatment of electro-shock for the day. Just to get them back on track.

And people say my ideas are unrealistic... First of all, a "PAD" is unnecessary, as Congress and the Supreme Court are both supposed to serve that function.

Second, you can't "desensitize" people's minds to nudity. If bare flesh was not forbidden, it would not be so desirable. Plus, sensitivity to nudity is partially a survival mechanism. We are naturally inclined to cover ourselves when outdoors, and by wearing clothes outdoors, we lessen the damage done to our bodies by the elements.
Quote:Second, you can't "desensitize" people's minds to nudity. If bare flesh was not forbidden, it would not be so desirable. Plus, sensitivity to nudity is partially a survival mechanism. We are naturally inclined to cover ourselves when outdoors, and by wearing clothes outdoors, we lessen the damage done to our bodies by the elements.
Okay, you're right, but why do you care more about this than the economic issues? You're focusing on the distractions, just like the conservatives. Nudity and homosexuality are trivial compared to the taxes that we're going to be paying in order to balance the budget, just as soon as Bush leaves the office, and the next president is forced to take some responsibility, making him the least popular president of all time.
I know that you saw me.
Maybe nudity should be a property issue? You can't be nude on your property, but it's perfectly fine to have anti-nudity laws on government property.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=536&e=1&u=/ap/20050216/ap_on_go_co/congress_indecency

Hooray for our idiotic congress!