Join our server on Discord

How to Save America
Limiting howm uch money people can make?

You know, without government regulation, lawyers would have to compete (more than they do now) with prices.
Quote:Limiting howm uch money people can make?

You know, without government regulation, lawyers would have to compete (more than they do now) with prices.
You want lawyers to be richer too? I think you have some sort of elitepathy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:If I were a congressman (D), I'd let them have this one. Those trials don't change the corporations all that often, and the real winners are the lawyers. They need to pass a law limiting the amount of money a lawyer can make (personally) on one of those cases. That way, people will stop bitching about the John Edwards' of the world.

I've talked about this already. Eliminating contingency fees would put controls on trial lawyers. And the "let them have it" attitude is what got us stuck with an attorney general who's almost as corrupt as Ashcroft was.
Quote:I've talked about this already. Eliminating contingency fees would put controls on trial lawyers. And the "let them have it" attitude is what got us stuck with an attorney general who's almost as corrupt as Ashcroft was.
And this is the difference between a liberal and a Massachusetts liberal (the rest of us know when to compromise), but as long as you've come back to your topic, will you fill in for me in explaining why we need minimum wage laws?
I know that you saw me.
Actually, eliminating government regulation would force a price war.
How about undoing and prohibiting merging of compines because when they do they can raise the prices of whatever there makeing
Quote:How about undoing and prohibiting merging of compines because when they do they can raise the prices of whatever there makeing
Forgive the Valentine's hostility, but are you retarded?
I know that you saw me.
Quote:How about undoing and prohibiting merging of compines because when they do they can raise the prices of whatever there makeing

Are you talking about getting rid of those trust laws?
Quote:Are you talking about getting rid of those trust laws?

No I mean keeping business A from buying business B and C and merging them with there own business
Oooohhh. So you support anti-trust laws?

You know, there's a certain time in a company's life when it becomes economically unviable to expand any more? Why do you think UPS doesn't buy FedEx?