Join our server on Discord

How to Save America
Outsourcing is not a problem. It works both ways. And Enron, Worldcom, and Tyco are a few companies.

And stealing money from people is not the way to get rid of a deficit.

By the way, singles are out all the time.
Quote:By the way, singles are out all the time.
I oughta know. I own about fifty singles, because singles include B-sides, covers, videos, and demos that you don't get on the album. Just yesterday I got "Got The Life" and "Thoughtless Part 1" from Korn. A few days ago, I got "American Idiot Part 1" and "American Idiot Part 2" from Green Day. They're cheaper than the albums, but you really can't find them in stores. I suggest Amazon. My favorite single is probably "Defy You" by The Offspring, with a cover of "One Hundred Punks" and a live version of "Self Esteem". The "Gone Away" single is a great package too, except as I've mentioned in another thread, it's out of print. If a single isn't enough, but an album is too much, there's always the EP. "Songs From The Superunknown" is probably my favorite EP.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
... *blink* why do I even bother?
oh well gnostic it almost worked
A few new ideas:

- Illegalize Offshore Tax Shelters: Okay, so we can't prove that the rich are cheating on their taxes. But illegalizing offshore tax shelters will stop them from trying.

- Ban the Equal-Rights-by-Popular-Vote Legislation: If we had treated the rights of black people the way that we treated the rights of gays, the Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka decision would have been overturned years ago. And yet, 11 states put gay marriage bans on the ballots in November. The state supreme courts' decision are NOT designed to be overturned by the will of the majority.
Quote:Ban the Equal-Rights-by-Popular-Vote Legislation: If we had treated the rights of black people the way that we treated the rights of gays, the Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka decision would have been overturned years ago.
I'll grant you, there are some Lord of the Flies type problems with those rules, because a majority of Americans are idiots.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/state/...-headlines

Yay! The DOM in NYC is struck down, and New York might become the second state to allow gay marriage. Maybe now the southern baptist assholes will finally get the fuck out of Massachusetts...
Why is it that erver since I changed from a liberal to a libertarian I started hating both sides to issues more and more?

Had the government let it's hands off of marraige in the first place, this would be a non-issue. But, now the solution both sides are proposing involves more government action. It's insane!
I figured new york would do it it's like LA only colder and with more then just people who may have crosed the border *joke just a joke no offense*
TriggerhappyNun Wrote:Why is it that erver since I changed from a liberal to a libertarian I started hating both sides to issues more and more?

Had the government let it's hands off of marraige in the first place, this would be a non-issue. But, now the solution both sides are proposing involves more government action. It's insane!

I know what you mean. I probably wouldn't have been so vocal in my support of gay marriage if it weren't for the fact that our governor was such an asshole about it, and started whining to Bush immediately after the court decision was announced.

Now the whole country's panicked about the possibility of a future where any two consenting adults can legally marry, and there's talk of undoing all gay rights, so progressives like me are forced to get involved. I have no opinion on gay marriage, but because its possible failure would provide precedent for conservatives to strip away all gay rights or (god help us) any group that they don't like, I feel obligated to weigh in. Damn straight liberal guilt...