Join our server on Discord

How to Save America
I'm not a primitivist Anti-Wisemon, I don't subscribe to an organized school of thought. My opinions are purely my own, at least until I write them down and get preaching.
So, just to clear this up, you want to destroy technology or do you simply want to hinder technological progress? And why?
Why would my ideas do either? Why is either one an object, a final cause?
I didn't say they were an end on themselves.
Why are you having this debate? Granted, it is interesting and food for though, but shouldn't you be writting this to your congressman/woman? As for the religion thing... How does religion save anyone?! If you think about it, religion has been and will be the cause of most of the wars on this planet! I think George Carlin said it best when he said,
"Do you believe in God?" "No." Bang DEAD!
"Do you believe in God?" "Yes" "Do you believe in MY God?" "No." Bang FUCKIN' DEAD! MY GOD HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOUR GOD!

Thus the MAJOR reason for the SEPARATION of CHURCH and STATE!

I'm gonna go back to the begining of this debate and talk about same sex marrages. What right does the goverment have to try to legislate morality? Isn't that a personal issue? Didn't our fore-fathers DIE to insure that we have "The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?" If it makes a person HAPPY to be with a same sex partner, Who is the government to say NO? Morality is a RELIGIOUS issue and should be KEPT that way. Now I am in no way condoning homosexuallity, as I am totally hetrosexual, I just think it should be the person's choice! If they want to be joined together, what problem is it of the MORAL MAJORITY or the government for that matter? I'm not sure of the historical figure who said it, but I've heard this quote most of my life... "I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it!"

So until a REAL seperation of church and state comes into being, this country we live in is on downhill slide and only the principals of our fore-fathers can save us from extinction!

SaberGatomon said it, and Ill say it again! Twisted
sabergatomon Wrote:Who is the government to say NO?

The people with the guns.

And why am I debating this on the net? Because I'm under 18 and even if I could vote my Congresspeople and Senators would never listen to the opinions of a libertarian decentralized cooperativist. They consider themselves too well-off for wanting the greater good.

Anti, I meant why do you consider technology and efficiency objects.
They are not objects in the regular sense, but are objectives.

And did you just call yourself libertarian?
Why should they be objectives?

And yes, I am libertarian. Not Libertarian like the Libertarian Party, which is actually rightist-libertarian, but libertarian.
Quote:And yes, I am libertarian. Not Libertarian like the Libertarian Party, which is actually rightist-libertarian, but libertarian.
Huh? Okay, maybe you're a Libertarian after there's no greed and equal wealth in the world, but by then, what's the point? You don't need to call yourself a Libertarian to sound cool, because it isn't cool. I'll sum it up with a quote in my thread.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Libertarianism is a social policy, not merely a political party. I don't call myself that to sound cool, I call myself that because it's what I believe in.