Join our server on Discord

How to Save America
Ah, yes, JP Morgon, and advocate of government control over economics. Laziasse Faire certainly helped him, right?
Neither capitalism nor laws are necessary. All that is needed is for people to #1 STOP BREEDING SO DAMN MUCH #2 Realize that there really isn't that much to harm anyone over and live together.

On the other hand, #2 is highly unlikely, so we put laws in place to try and make up for human stupidity. Capitalism, on the other hand, is not necessary at all. It is BEGETTED by an infatuation with materialism. If that is replaced by something else, capitalism will fall like a stone in the air. For all this to happen of course, #1 must be achieved and the population, at least of the given society, brought under control at a grassroots level. For only when there is enough for everyone can people stop arguing senselessly over who gets what. But I assure you, it is VERY possible.
You're replacing greed and power-lust.

Jesus Christ, you are ignorant of history.
Yes, I wish to replace greed and power lust. What is wrong with that? And actually, I know quite a bit about history. People only become greedy and power-lusting when there's not enough goods for everyone. That simple. Give the people what they need and most human vices will fade.
All you need is food, water, and shelther. Anythign else is subjective. Tell me, what if this site was cancelled? IT's a luxury, but you want it all the same.
I don't understand your statement. Why would this site go away under my policies?
It's a luxury. It's part of the fetishing of material possessions. The cult of materialism.

Everything past a basic shelter, food, and water is subjective. Completely subjective.
Quote:Ah, yes, JP Morgon, and advocate of government control over economics. Laziasse Faire certainly helped him, right?
Only after a certain point, and only because he owned the government anyway.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Bankers like JP Morgon thrived, especially with things like inflation. Lazaisse faire will help the market flourish and monoploization will not be (at least not long)
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:It's a luxury. It's part of the fetishing of material possessions. The cult of materialism.

Everything past a basic shelter, food, and water is subjective. Completely subjective.

Once people have their basic shelter, food and water they can do as they please and it isn't anyone's business. But supplying those basics, education (noncompulsory of course) and safe controls over the private, nonessential sectors is very sensible.