Join our server on Discord

I AM SO F*ING TIRED OF THIS ELECTION CRAP!!!!!!!!!
I know how to find out who is in the lead in this election, WAIT UNTIL A FEW DAYS AFTER THE VOTING AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER Idea !!! If anyone else feels this way, then speak your mind.
yeah everyone is and a france joke? that's timely man (but really welcome to here)
Quote:yeah everyone is and a france joke? that's timely man (but really welcome to here)
Right, dude, many French people shower. I suggest picking on their rudeness, the way they all smoke, or how even the straight ones seem faggy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah maybe we should just pick on the republic of french steriotypes cause everyone hates them
Some guy came to my house saying he wasn't affiliated with a party and then said "but I am endorsing Kerry." then you're endorsing his party, so don't tell me you're neutral. Damn man politics piss me off.
Quote:Some guy came to my house saying he wasn't affiliated with a party and then said "but I am endorsing Kerry."
It's still not as cheap as the republicans who campaign to get Nader on their state's ballots.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nader? please what has he ever done? no really what has he done?
TheReclaimer Wrote:Some guy came to my house saying he wasn't affiliated with a party and then said "but I am endorsing Kerry." then you're endorsing his party, so don't tell me you're neutral.

Well, no. Not really. That's shit logic.

UnknownH Wrote:Nader? please what has he ever done? no really what has he done?

Well, for starters, there's that seat belt you were wearing in the car the other day...
really? wait who is nader? what job does he have
I was watching a really old Saturday Night Live (Back when it was just called Saturday Night) where Ralph Nader was the host. Apparently, he was a popular consumer advocate who made sure companies couldn't screw customers over too too badly.

Belushi (Eating a hot dog): Hi, mister Nader! Great to have you here.

Nader: Did you know that current laws allow 10 rat turds to be found in a certain quantity of hot dogs produced in a factory?

Belushi: (Vomits)