Join our server on Discord

The seasons change-change without me; I remain
This morning I saw "Give A Little Bit", which, along with "Lionheart", was one of the only two episodes of Digimon I hadn't seen. I also saw "Lionheart" the day before. So, now I have seen every dubbed episode of Digimon. I can truly call myself a fan.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
How about the subbed?
Quote:How about the subbed?
With the exceptions of some of the "soda bubbles", "Sora's cousin", "sandwich from the vending machine", and "milkshake" type censoring lines, I actually prefer the dubs. The dubs use American culture, which I, as an American, can find humor in. Of course, some Digimon comedy writers are better than others, and Steve Blum is the best.
I know that you saw me.
eh I saw fansubs dubs/fandubs and raws it's not that different (except for the movies 2 and 3) I don't mind either but I still say things about what I don't like in the dub
i have the japanese movie 3 dvd, believe me, its no better then the chopped up dub that was part of digimon the movie, the movie was slow, PAINFULLY boring, and overall really junky

you didnt miss much
you mean the movie with wallace? yeah I saw that one from the three guys over at wolf pack not bad not real good but I like chris mcfeely's dub parody more then the dub it's much funnier
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:How about the subbed?
With the exceptions of some of the "soda bubbles", "Sora's cousin", "sandwich from the vending machine", and "milkshake" type censoring lines, I actually prefer the dubs. The dubs use American culture, which I, as an American, can find humor in. Of course, some Digimon comedy writers are better than others, and Steve Blum is the best.

Sandwiches from the vending machine? What was cut about that? You *can* get sandwiches from Japanese vending machines (heck, you can get them from American vending machines too!). Was it supposed to be something like onigiri?
Quote:Sandwiches from the vending machine? What was cut about that? You *can* get sandwiches from Japanese vending machines (heck, you can get them from American vending machines too!). Was it supposed to be something like onigiri?
From "Snakes, Trains, and Digimon", the cop says "I can't believe you ate one of the sandwiches out of the vending machine" to explain why a guy in the subway was visibly drunk.
I know that you saw me.
he was drunk?