Join our server on Discord

<Wave>
Er, hi, haha, it feels really weird to be back. It's been a really long time.

So yah, I finally stopped moving about. I settled in the world renowned smut capital of the world: Iowa

It's actually not so bad :3

But, hoping to stay for as long as I can. Glad to see everyone still hanging about. What can I say, but it's always been fun.

I'm sure people will be asking if I'm going to be working on the site now that I'm back, and I'm really not sure yet. I'm glad to see that it's been taken care of while I was gone.

I guess for now, I'm just unbanning everyone for one, lol. I really hate excluding people, it's like my least favorite thing to do. First thing, I'll be trying to get back in the loop, so to speak. I hope everyone has been doing well since I was gone, hope to talk to you all soon ^^;
w000000000000000000000
IT'S THE TOGA! =O

Well, it's nice to see its founder and owner has returned to the DaD. To be perfectly honest, I thought you had taken your leave completely... Or so I'd heard. I was reasonably astonished when someone told me the news of your return this morning over AIM.

Ah well, welcome back. We've done our best to keep the place in good order. No, really. We've been very good little posters.
*hides the forum's smashed window behind his back*
Ummm...
I swear I didn't do anything while you were gone, scouts honor.
All my props to the founder of this wonderful site.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Toga! heyyou're back. yeah the site's been doing fine chibi's a great webmaster, a big update every couple of months and the board's fine too I try to help whenever I can so welcome back
I was wondering where you went, but no one would answer me.I just guessed it was like taboo or something. Good to see you back though.
*waves*
The site's now better than ever!!! Cuz I'm an artist in it!!!!!!!!! Twisted
Hey hey! Great to see you and...those...things in your sig and avatar.

Classy!
lol where did you get that advatar man and did you draw that sig yourself?