Join our server on Discord

Heya! I'm Back =P
By the way you can get also some color references at:
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon02/
That's the web-page i did, so there are also images!

@ DigistarDBZ:

Nice list, i try what i can.
I can copy only the color palettes if you like.
[Image: 0286.jpg]

@ Urban Dream:
Easy: If they get behind those posts i will be in trouble, because normally those images aren't for mortal eyes. If you understand what i am talking about.
By the way, the folder size is 598 Megs.
No way i can send that

@ Katou:
[Image: names.gif]
[Image: 0089.jpg]

Please use those image only for personal use, and don't post them anywhere else on the net.
This images should only be a help for you arts.
Thanks a lot!
Jesus Christ he even has cars!!!!

So you have absolutally no season one guides?

~BS Artist~
I'm still waiting for them because i want to redo the official digimon Adventure site :(

I hope i get them soon.
Quote:Easy: If they get behind those posts i will be in trouble, because normally those images aren't for mortal eyes. If you understand what i am talking about.
I don't, to be perfectly honest...

Quote:By the way, the folder size is 598 Megs.
...but this seems like a pretty good reason. ^^;; Not having viewed the thumbnails, I didn't think it'd be that much.
urban dream: I think I know where he's coming from, so let me put it this way: These pictures were intended for use by the animation staff only, and us getting to see AND download this stuff is like seeing what's inside the Ark of the Covenant.

So if we try to put these anywhere except in our personal hard drives, getting our faces melted off and our eyeballs lit on fire seems like a reasonable comparison as to what will happen to us. :o

(Indiana Jones reference there, for those who didn't know :P )

Seem easy enough to understand?

BTW, Oikawa looked so friggin' adoreable as a boy. ^.^ The color palettes for him would be great! Thank you so much!

-DigistarDBZ
Digistar you are now my hero.

that is the best way i have ever heard of describeing ANYTHING... EVER!!!

LOL so funny.

~BS Artist~
BS artist Wrote:that is the best way i have ever heard of describeing ANYTHING... EVER!!!

lol I appreciate the comment!

-DigistarDBZ
your wellcome!

Oh great and mighty hero of mine.

~BS Artist
Thanks for the picture and the names. I guess Toei doesn't have names for those characters, at least not written there. The kanji still helps me out though, thanks! =)

...Could I have 0093 as well? :D
Wow! Wonderful!

There are so many I would like to see! I guess.. the three I would like the most are:

I'm incrediby grateful for any images of Oikawa or Hiroki you feel like putting up. Thank you for the one you already showed!