Join our server on Discord

Alive and doing my best to kick
Um, not sure if this warrants a new topic, but... yes, it's the return of the mysteriously absent person. *coughs* In case anyone's wondering where I've been, there's been a lot of stuff going on in my life lately that's kept me from being on the web or on IMs much. Coming online, with a small handful of exceptions, just wasn't a priority at the time. Simply put, I've had a couple of rather large problems to struggle with. I don't want to go into detail too much, it's a long and silly story, but I got kind of depressed and stressed out along the way. Some of it is still going on, but I hit rock bottom a while ago and both things and my mood seem to be getting better again. So I've decided to go back to doing some of the things I did before all this started, such as hanging around in this place.

So, yes, I'm back... Did I miss much?
Hey man, welcome back. You didn't miss too much, I guess. I wrote a lemon that was partially inspired by your "Do you like Kari?" poll (it should be posted soon), and it won Nate's last contest. I've also been posting some poetry. Well, that's what's new with me anyway, you know, the ego. If you feel like sharing your shit, you know you've got a pretty fucked up audience who probably won't judge you, and who will probably give you some sympathy. I like your new sig; what do you think of mine?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Hey man, welcome back. You didn't miss too much, I guess. I wrote a lemon that was partially inspired by your "Do you like Kari?" poll (it should be posted soon), and it won Nate's last contest. I've also been posting some poetry. Well, that's what's new with me anyway, you know, the ego.
I'll read that when it gets uploaded... And as for the ego, it's nice to see that some things always stay the same, no matter what. ;)

Quote:If you feel like sharing your shit, you know you've got a pretty fucked up audience who probably won't judge you, and who will probably give you some sympathy.
I know. I was thinking about it. Still, I think I'll keep things to myself for the time being. It doesn't really matter all that much, anyway.

Quote:I like your new sig; what do you think of mine?
The mandatory album cover meets political statement. Not bad, and in keeping with your usual style.
yeah nice sig yor drawn self keeps looking more like you huh?
I can sympathize. Work and univeristy left me too busy for this place during a month. And when I did come back, I did notice a significant lack of you!

Boy, am I relieved.

Your sig looks cooler, too. Are you gonna keep modifying that guy throughout your posting career?
Quote:And when I did come back, I did notice a significant lack of you!

Boy, am I relieved.
Wow... I didn't think anybody would take too much notice of my absense. It's nice to hear though. :o
[/quote]
Your sig looks cooler, too. Are you gonna keep modifying that guy throughout your posting career?
Quote:yeah nice sig yor drawn self keeps looking more like you huh?
Yup, I'm planning to keep that pic. I like to have a little consistency in these things. I just modify the picture when I think my skills have improved enough to make it look better.

And yes... It is starting more and more like the real me. o.O; And I didn't even do it on purpose. Odd, huh?[/quote]
Welcome back.
urban dream Wrote:Um, not sure if this warrants a new topic, but... yes, it's the return of the mysteriously absent person. *coughs* In case anyone's wondering where I've been, there's been a lot of stuff going on in my life lately that's kept me from being on the web or on IMs much. Coming online, with a small handful of exceptions, just wasn't a priority at the time. Simply put, I've had a couple of rather large problems to struggle with. I don't want to go into detail too much, it's a long and silly story, but I got kind of depressed and stressed out along the way. Some of it is still going on, but I hit rock bottom a while ago and both things and my mood seem to be getting better again. So I've decided to go back to doing some of the things I did before all this started, such as hanging around in this place.

So, yes, I'm back... Did I miss much?

think of it this way if your at the bottom only way to go is up :D... *notices that im not helping the problem* thus why i never try cheering ppl up, i suck at it :\

miss much... not really all i can say is i put out a few chapters of my story... heh like any one cares :roll: so like i said not much :D

and as wisemon said If you feel like sharing your shit, you know you've got a pretty fucked up audience who probably won't judge you, and who will probably give you some sympathy.

what he said is true i mean cmon they dont get mutch more fucked than me and im always up for a good story or helping a friend :D