Join our server on Discord

I'm looking for a particular pic. Renamon and Weregarurumon.
And I can't remember who did it, but I know I can't find it the gallery.

If anyone doesn't remember it from the characters, Weregarurumon was getting ready to go in Rena's "back door", and she didn't like the idea, to say the least.
Anyone have a link to it?
was the particular pic very well detailed?

I believe you are thinking of a pic by karabiner.

If you are... um i might bight be able to help you but your not gona have much luck finding it on the net.

he took everything down.

Thier you go waru another one you dont have to answer first.

~BS Artist~
"was the particular pic very well detailed?"

Yes.

If I can't find it, then shucks.
(I'm only interested because Weregarurumon's in there. Not too fond of the ladies. ^_^)
same for me.

dont like the ladies.

i have that pic, you might be able to get it off KaZaA if you want to but i do have it, i think i might send it to ya.
:D

~BS Artist~
that picture wasn't drawed by Karabiner, I know what picture you're talking about, and if my memory don't betrays me that picture got posted here in the forum around August of 2003 but was when DaD has that Gallery system, they replaced for the current Gallery format
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dude dont say im wrong, your insulting me as much as your insulting Karabiner.

I have the pic for one, with Karabiners sig on it no less. About it being on the DaD, i think your mistaken, seeing as I've looked at all of the artists files.

The reason Karabiner took all his art down from the net is cause people were stealing it and saying it was thiers to gain profit or fame.

Thiers no way someone posted a Karabiner peace of art on the DaD because chibi would never allow it, anyone can spot Karabiners art like 5000 miles away.

If you have a copy of this pic with some elses sig, its either a stolen one or maybe your just thinking of the wrong pic.

Or hey, maybe IM wrong, either way im going to end up sending the one i have to That All.
Hey, you can feel free to pass the pic over to renamonfan@hotmail.com if you like, I'm always looking for more fox :D
i cant just hand this pic out.

how do i know if your not going to post it on a web site as your own, thus betraying one of my fav artists.

I dont think i want to just give it anyone.

If you REALLY REALLY want it you can risk a download from KaZaA, or as i call it "the virus mainframe."

~BS Artist~
BS artist Wrote:Dude dont say im wrong, your insulting me as much as your insulting Karabiner.

I have the pic for one, with Karabiners sig on it no less. About it being on the DaD, i think your mistaken, seeing as I've looked at all of the artists files.

The reason Karabiner took all his art down from the net is cause people were stealing it and saying it was thiers to gain profit or fame.

Thiers no way someone posted a Karabiner peace of art on the DaD because chibi would never allow it, anyone can spot Karabiners art like 5000 miles away.

If you have a copy of this pic with some elses sig, its either a stolen one or maybe your just thinking of the wrong pic.

Or hey, maybe IM wrong, either way im going to end up sending the one i have to That All.

Hey sorry man I never intended insult you is just that I read the first post and the description match perfectly to a picture I saw posted here, and the art style is no where near to Karabiner's style.

Karabiner has a great style to draw and this picture I saw even tough is very well drawn has a very diferent scan and like I said the description on the first post match perfectly:

Quote:And I can't remember who did it, but I know I can't find it the gallery.

If anyone doesn't remember it from the characters, Weregarurumon was getting ready to go in Rena's "back door", and she didn't like the idea, to say the least.
Anyone have a link to it?

in this picture I saw Renamon is rather shocked when she saw that WereGarurumon is about to do her back door and even there is one of those emergency boxes that say: "in case of anal rape break the crystal" or something like that. very funny by the way :P

again sorry if I made you feel insulted, I don't doubt of you since I know that Karabiner is well known for his hentai art too :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kazaa? Keyword?