Join our server on Discord

I shaved my pubic hairs just for the hell of it.
urban dream Wrote:
Quote:Guys... don't understand what women are through.
On the other hand, women usually don't understand what guys sometimes have to go through, either. =P

agreed not trying to start a contest but... every time we take a shot in the pills from a girl we wish we was DEAD than take another. also why guys tend to get jittery around someone throwing kicks.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:PS I liked the previous Anus avatar better. Oh well.

Awwww...well, I just wanted to change it since its been so long. Maybe I'll retool this one later.

Maybe I'll give him a facial reaction to having steel wool pubs.
*shudders at the thought* maybe put a gun to his head while your at it lol i got to agree though the old one looked better
*gives everyone a venomous glare* Could we just keep on topic? As long as I know, guys don't do anything as ripping off their body hair.

Quote:agreed not trying to start a contest but... every time we take a shot in the pills from a girl we wish we was DEAD than take another. also why guys tend to get jittery around someone throwing kicks.
Uh...*twitches an eye* *deletes the whole mail she was writing to Casey*
This calls for a nice and long mail.
And BTW, I don't usually throw kicks. But you asked for it, so I won't give you a refund.
*shakes head and turns to Anus* Hey, that's just my opinion, all right? The important thing is that you like it. You're the one that told me to draw what I like. You do too.
*dives into a trench* ok aparently i started world war three -this not too supriseing to me... but what its over is ^^;; and this ones on me so sorry... :(

p.s. "BTW, I don't usually throw kicks. But you asked for it, so I won't give you a refund." i admit it i desirved that one *scratches head* any how given the chance to prevent any harsh vibes *bet you havent heard that in years* from being formed i'd delete that post if i could to stay on topic though...

also tried it once found it to be hell and never doing it again