Join our server on Discord

What Type of Villain are You? (COOOOOOL quiz!)
UnknownH Wrote:true but you could aways say it was a preempted strike (bad joke I know)

heheh it was heading right for me officer i swear it wanted blood, i had no choice but to blow that pass- er... on coming mini cooper in to tiny (tinyer) chunks.
oh well maybe it's good karma for the future or something like I don't know
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:you ALWAYS get the girl
I can say from experience that the exact opposite is true, for me anyway. I helped out a girl today, and she called me a "life saver", but I still didn't "get" her. Maybe that was because she had a boyfriend, or maybe because all I did was vacuum her room, though I've done much more heroic things and gotten much less thanks.

tis true.... as much as i'd like to argue that, but as i said if im neutral or evil.... Twisted lol
UnknownH Wrote:oh well maybe it's good karma for the future or something like I don't know

possable... or a sign that i should be locked up before i get the chance,

i may not be some big time ass hole "thug" but by god i say ima keel youz, ima keel youz Twisted *reason or not*

*on the more civil side same statment* if i say im gonna do something... believe it and run like hell if it envolves you
I revived this one, cuz when I posted the hero quiz, everyone wanted a cool villian quiz. Well, here it is!
The old pics don't show up anymore, but I got Evil Genius ;)

Take the Villain quiz.

Take the Villain quiz.

Soon the world shall be mine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmm i knew this looked familiar, might have to take it sometime to see what i get.
wow evil genius.....hey...hannibal lecter? :?

[img]

Take the Villain quiz.
[/img]
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Image: vv.jpg]

Inaccurate.