Join our server on Discord

The book
Wisemon, the reason you win so many debates has nothing to do with skill. The real reason is simply that you're the only one here who'd rather risk complete alienation than be proven wrong.
ah sorry wisemon what i saw about gay parents raising children i saw it in a study they told that clearly that didn't have those tendancies and they tend to be more acceptable with others and more open about things just like i said psicologic stuff, maybe you have seen it like that threw experience but studies gather much more large amount of people.

and there a good reason to let em have there relations, overpopulation. well maybe you might think it's not very related but i see it is .
maybe having more people will make countries economies got better but all resorces will run out if people keep on multiplying at this speed.

Quote:Right, I don't know what made me think a gay republican would listen to anything logical.

taking one rute in life doesn't mean you'll learn all there is to be. those people have taken another rute in life and may understand things from
another point of view and you should think you could learn something from them, cause sometimes a fact like that makes some people go away cause they see there's nothing to do to help a person that isn't open to learn from others(i mean any type).

yeah i know that people that are against homosexual relations marraiges
have lots of reasons to , but even thou i may not feel confortable with what they do i still see there a lot of benefit in taking another rute in how the world goes if everything stayes kinda same, people are going to disapear its a thing of natural selection. also if people are more open minded about thing's i think there is lot to win in the ways that people treat other's generaly because there are more people straight is cause they step on them and things if it were to balanced to the other side it wouldn't be good either.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:ah sorry wisemon what i saw about gay parents raising children i saw it in a study they told that clearly that didn't have those tendancies and they tend to be more acceptable with others and more open about things just like i said psicologic stuff, maybe you have seen it like that threw experience but studies gather much more large amount of people.
Let me make this very clear; I'm only talking about one of the four possible scenarios. I'm talking about boys who are raised by homosexual men (particularly effeminate ones). I'm guessing that the study you're talking about had a mix of girls, boys, gay men, and lesbians. If that's the case, I would also assume that the tendencies wouldn't appear to be affected.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against