Join our server on Discord

Starting a fanfic.
hey! i just wanted to know that im starting a digimon fanfic. i was wondering if i could put it up on DaD? it's not a typical lemon (meaning its not a sexual one, but someone else can always add to that part just ask me) but it has cursing that i cant really post elsewhere. if it can be posted i'll be very happy!
Why don't you just submit it.. then let them decide..
hmm... i didn't know you could do that. ok i will. now i just need to find who to e-mail...
All lemon submissions go to: lemons@digiartistsdomain.com

Thats the address to subit your leamon but you really may want to read the subit page on the DaD it tells all the rules and things you need to know.
I don't think there is a submission policy, they'll probally take anything, as long as it's not a spam message lol..
by the way this is the wrong forum for fanfics
Wow unknown H i dident even notice, how observent.

It strikes me that this is funny. :shock:
yeah I am observent sometimes especally with this board sometimes
Gabu Wrote:I don't think there is a submission policy, they'll probally take anything, as long as it's not a spam message lol..
Guess what, Gabu: BS is right. There ARE rules when it comes to submitting stuff. >_>###

One of those rules is that a lemon should be a lemon (= there should be sex in it). There are quite a few exceptions to this rule by now (there are exceptions to basically ALL rules on this site), but this is NOT the norm.

You can submit non-lemon (or rather: non-NC17) fanfics to literally all major fanfic sites (unless the cursing is really in the not-for-kids area). The DaD (site) is a place for Digimon lemons and erotic Digimon artwork.

However, you can always post your fanfic here on the board. We're pretty liberal there (within reasonable limits). Lemon, non-Lemon, in-progress, completed, we welcome all of it on the board! :D

Maybe you can also work together with another author here to turn your fanfic into a lemon. Then you can submit it to the site together.

PS: *moved topic* :P
hey i may be legelly old enough to visit site like this but i still live with my mom and dad and they'd kill me if they found er erotic stories written in microsoft word. so yeah i guess i could write em and someone else could put the um sex in it. im usually here because the expressions on the faces of the caracters in the gallery are halarious. dont know why. and u got some funny lemons. no im not the sex person most people here are but im a big digimon fan and enjoy all fan works thereof. sorry if i dont enjoy it the way you'd like me too.