Join our server on Discord

2 year anniversary for me XD
anymore?

dont even think of quiting again or i'll be forced to hog tie your ass and drag yu back by your tail mwhahahah Twisted *yes i'm feeling evil ppl of the world beware... especialy small children*

*sigh* god i miss the good ol days back in 1st grade when i could deck some smart ass jerk and get away with a warning and a scolding.... anymore though i'd face a law suit....

and yes i had (even more) serious problems as a kid
Lol, you sound like a bad kid Casey, but that's okay, because you were bad, I was dirty.. :D
*bows deeply* ty but... :roll: no not really i just have days where my evil side gets the best of me most the time im a perv lol rofl but i will openly admit this because theres nutin wrong wit it just being my self ya know :)

in other words im just a psychotic guy interested in swords,knives,girls,fast cars,explosives,guns,girls,anything good enough to kill with... oh yeah and girls *drools* :D
So your bad side is being a perv?? Well, then i'm always be on your bad side, because i'm never not a perv. =D
Quote:i'm never not a perv. =D

well, gabu, your a good perv...

wanna know what my bad side is? 1 word: Depression. it seems to slowly take over me and i just can't fight it anymore, not after today at least...
There's nothing wrong with being a perv.. It's quite fun.. =D
i never said that being a perv was a bad thing, i said you're a good perv!
Yes, a good perv, and a good yiffer >.>
yupo...
Yup, you can't be a perv without being able to yiff properly. ;)