Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should Bush be relected?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no
53.85%
7 53.85%
yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
Bush who?
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should George W. Bush be relected?
Its written on the BOMBS that are flying across the sky, maybe
Why not?
What do you mean why not what?
I'd have to say bush because kerry sucks. The wars in the midle east kinda had to be done, because iraq was a easy place for terroist to go to, and get suplies, and sudam was a crazy jackass who kills his own people for no reason at all. However, we should try to set up a security/police of iraqs up and going as fast as possible.
Quote:I'd have to say bush because kerry sucks. The wars in the midle east kinda had to be done, because iraq was a easy place for terroist to go to, and get suplies, and sudam was a crazy jackass who kills his own people for no reason at all.
Dude, are you sure you're from Seattle? Your state is supposedly more liberal than mine. Anyway, it just so happens that Kerry did vote for the war, which is why he's being called a flip-flopper (you see, you have something in common). The story behind that nickname is it's the best insult the Bush team could come up with. Think of all the nicknames the Kerry side could give to Bush if they were willing to play dirty too: "Daddy's Avenger", "Cheney's Bitch", "Osama Blind", "Pretzel Choker", "Program of Vietnow" (Rage Against The Machine), "Bizarro Robin Hood"...you get the idea.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
An easy place for terroists to get to?
Well yeah! It is now!
I know someone who spent a few months camping with an iraqi,
and in his words,

"Oh I love Saddam! He keeps those factions inline!"

And by factions he means "terroists"

Now that there is no leader, and no government, they are all FLOCKING there. Bush isn't tough enough, kerry probably isnt either (but more so)
thats why the people that liked him did.
Not because he's a "good leader" (we dont have a good leader either)
but because
"He keeps those factions inline!"
Seems like you know something, you person above me, though it doesn't seem to make much sense to me.. =-x